Is anybody watching this show? Well you should be. The singers on this show are so much better than on American Idol. They are not all 16 and not all so "cutesy". They can SING.

Last night was the quarter finals, & Blake Sheldon's team & Christina Aguilera's team had 4 contestants each. At the end of the singing, they had an Instant Elimination, where each judge had to eliminate one of his or her team. This is where it got a little sticky because I felt that both Blake & Christina eliminated the wrong people, but we'll see what happens next week.

Anyway, Adam Levine sang his new song "Payphone" with Maroon 5. Blake sang "Heartache Tonight" **Yeah Eagles song here! Christina sang "Fighter" along with her team.

I love this show because the judges are also coaches. They work with the contestants on their team, giving them songs & also work with another coach sometimes, like they had on Miranda Lambert, Kelly Clarkson, Jewel & do sing on the show, not just sit there like they do on Idol & say, "That was great"
Yes, they actually really work!

Tonight is the elimination from the voting. They also only give you 10 votes per contestant, so it is more reasonable than on Idol where some people sit for 2 hours voting. This gives a more reasonable idea of how many people are voting.
Next week Adam's & Celo's teams will compete. If you want to see a REAL rock chick, watch out for Juliet Simms who is my favorite & I feel can WIN this. She has an amazing rock voice with lots of grit!!
If anyone is watching, would love to hear your comments on the show!