Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Don Henley Site

Quote Originally Posted by EasyFeeling
    OMG, another great site. And I don't have the time to go there regulary I'm hardly able to catch up here.
    Congratulations to that site, Soda. Is it all you work?
    Hey, you can never get enough Eagles sites, IMHO. The more the merrier as each site brings different things to the table. I wish more people would start Eagles sites, but I know how time-consuming it is. It's too bad, because each additional site does nothing but enrich Eagles fans further. I think most would agree that's what's most important. It's all about the Eagles, after all.

As for me, I just designed Don Henley Online and helped set it up. DonFan and Maleah will be the ones maintaining it.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    Hey, you can never get enough Eagles sites, IMHO. The more the merrier as each site brings different things to the table. I wish more people would start Eagles sites, but I know how time-consuming it is. It's too bad, because each additional site does nothing but enrich Eagles fans further. I think most would agree that's what's most important. It's all about the Eagles, after all.

As for me, I just designed Don Henley Online and helped set it up. DonFan and Maleah will be the ones maintaining it.
    Absolutely true! I will visit the site as often as I can.

How cool! I'm so glad y'all are doing this for Don. An artist of his caliber certainly deserves a site dedicated just to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Little Sister
    How cool! I'm so glad y'all are doing this for Don. An artist of his caliber certainly deserves a site dedicated just to him.
    Thanks! He certainly does. However, I'd like to point out that the Henley section of The Fast Lane is so extensively done it's almost like a standalone site. They've made some exciting changes to their site in the past few days, so be sure to visit it and check them out!

http://www.donhenleyfans.com

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten