Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta 5/02/2012

Default Re: Atlanta 5/02/2012

Oh, VA!!!Those pics are fantastic!!! And sooo close!!! Thank you very much for taking the time to post them so soon. Can't wait to hear all the dets!

Out on the Border

You have some great pics...

We have tix for Friday's show in Atlanta and I have a question: All of the pre-concert info that we've see says for the Atlanta shows "NO CAMERAS of any kind."

To what degree was this enforced??? Bags searched upon entry & violators denied admission? Cameras allowed in, but ushers/security personnel enforcing NO use policy? Cameras allowed in and still pictures (but no flash) allowed, with ushers/security personnel watching for people shooting video?

We have both a compact point & shoot and a larger P&S with a very good zoom. Neither of these has a removable lens.

We've been assigned to park in a "shuttle" lot and don't want to get sent "back to the car" because of a camera.

Thanks in advance for any/all info....MikeT

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Pictures in no particular order!

Verna---I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are gorgeous but this one took my breath away!!!!!

turpin- most of us here have had very little problems getting cameras into venues and very seldom had any trouble getting pictures. Glenn had gotten to a point where he even tells the audience it's ok to take pictures but no video. Good luck!! And welcome to The Border, btw!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Incredible photos and I have to agree with TimFan....a breathtaking shot of our Timothy! Looking forward to all the details and first-timers impression!
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

WOW! THANK YOU! This are fabtastic Photos!
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

WOW; GREAT PICTURES!!! THANKS for posting so fast!!!

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turpindm View Post
    You have some great pics...

We have tix for Friday's show in Atlanta and I have a question: All of the pre-concert info that we've see says for the Atlanta shows "NO CAMERAS of any kind."

To what degree was this enforced??? Bags searched upon entry & violators denied admission? Cameras allowed in, but ushers/security personnel enforcing NO use policy? Cameras allowed in and still pictures (but no flash) allowed, with ushers/security personnel watching for people shooting video?

We have both a compact point & shoot and a larger P&S with a very good zoom. Neither of these has a removable lens.

We've been assigned to park in a "shuttle" lot and don't want to get sent "back to the car" because of a camera.

Thanks in advance for any/all info....MikeT
    Mike, if they search bags (they didn't ours, but we had a VIP entrance), they are looking for weapons, etc. If you have a camera, they'll let you in (they might not if they see a removable lens). At some shows the ushers/security enforce the no camera 'law', but they didn't last night. If you hold it for any length of time, like if you're recording, they'll stop you. HH and I will be there tomorrow night. You'll see our review in a little while, but it was a totally awesome show. It was hard to sleep last night, just remembering...
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Sounds like you had a wonderful time VA! And I love your pictures, so close up too! Can't wait to hear everything!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Wow! Wonderful pics VA! Thank you so much for taking us there so soon! The guys all look fabulous! Love Joe's floral shirt and Glenn's yellow one!

I was thinking about all of you last night and wishing I were there! Can't wait to hear the gory details!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Soda will post the detailed review soon, but as I'm sure you all know, the concert was super fantastic. The vocals were excellent and the magic that is the Eagles was simply amazing. The crowd on the floor (not sure about the lawn) were on their feet the moment the guys came out and stood the entire time.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.