Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta 5/02/2012

Default Re: Atlanta 5/02/2012

It usually takes me about an hour to write a review and I need to get back to Memphis, so it'll be a while longer. However, I want to add that despite the fact that the set list was even shorter than Vegas, I still had a wonderful time. Being front row center kind of blew my mind. I've had front row many times for Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, and Lindsey Buckingham shows but it's a very different vibe with the Eagles and it took some mental adjustment, lol. I'll need some time to recover!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Have a safe trip, Nancy. Looking forward to your review.
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    It usually takes me about an hour to write a review and I need to get back to Memphis, so it'll be a while longer. However, I want to add that despite the fact that the set list was even shorter than Vegas, I still had a wonderful time. Being front row center kind of blew my mind. I've had front row many times for Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, and Lindsey Buckingham shows but it's a very different vibe with the Eagles and it took some mental adjustment, lol. I'll need some time to recover!
    Not such a bad thing to have to recover from, eh? Have a safe drive home. I will be anxious to read your review when you have the time to post.

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post

Did Glenn really sing YBTTC?

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    For Steph...

Thank you SO much for thinking of me VA. Lovely photos
    Oh Will, you're so beautiful.
    Glad you had a good time at the show VA.

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

What a fabulous night!!! Soda, VA, Zelda and I got to the venue early so we could relax and soak it all in. What a beautiful venue. It reminded me a little bit of the Hollywood Bowl. There is just something special about seeing them in an open-aired venue and being so close is just the icing on the cake.

I've been fortunate enough to have been in the front row before, but never with other Border members and I'm happy to say it really makes a difference. (Sorry, honey.) Front the first moments of Seven Bridges Road to the last notes of Desperado I was in Eagles Heaven.

We are running out to meet LP for dinner so I'll post more about the concert later, but I'm looking forward to sharing in her excitement as she anticipates her first ever Eagles concert. I so "get" that I'm lucky in that I get to go to tomorrow night's show as well. I don't want to ever take it for granted.

Don was working it. He was in a great mood and it was reflected in his performance. Love the man's smile. He just seemed to be genuinely happy to be playing the drums and being in the moment. (Plus he is kinda cute.)

Gotta run to meet LP. Will post more later.

Have a great time at tonights show borderers!... I'm so jealous.

I just got home from Atlanta...no longer an Eagles concert virgin...I don't know what to say because I keep tearing up when I think about it...my thoughts aren't very clear yet...I was nine rows directly in front of TBS...be still my heart...wanted to put him in the trunk and haul off with him!...The whole evening was amazing...Thanks to VK, HH, and Soda for guiding me through my first concert...had amazing time with them...they are all great ladies(and crazy I might add)...I tried to get pics, but all mine stink...VK thanks for the pics you got...love all of them especially ones of TBS... The Eagles are incredibly talented and I thank them for the best night of my life!!!

zelda

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by GlennLover View Post
    Did Glenn really sing YBTTC?
    I will believe that when the people who were there say so.