Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta 5/04/2012

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Atlanta 5/04/2012

Quote Originally Posted by StephUK View Post
    Those photos are AMAZING Verna. There's a lot of 'energy' in them, so we can see how 'up for it' the Eagles were that night. It's great to see them all smiling & looking like they're enjoying themselves.
    Love the photo of Steuart and Will smiling.

Love Joe's purple shirt.

Thanks for your review & for sharing your photos. Pleased you enjoyed yourself. Safe trip home.
    (I've sent you a friend request on Facebook)

and finally..........what can I say about this one except THANK YOU
    I accepted it! I took them for you!. I'd been hoping that being back further would make it easier to take pics like this, but when Joe was at his mic, he was directly in my line of vision of Will.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

WOW! Great pics.

Several of Joe that I downloaded for my own backgrounds and av's. I'd put one up as my avatar here but I've pledged to keep my Analog Man avatar and sig until Analog Man comes out - the longest I've ever kept the same av/sig!

I see Joe is mainly using Strats, Music Mans, and Duesys. Great guitars. Of course Steuart pretty much plays Music Man exclusively other than the occasional SG, Strat, or Tele.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Great pics! Thanks for putting them up. I'm getting really excited for my Glenn show now.

Quote Originally Posted by Victim of Love View Post
    Totally blown away by the truly incredible pix! VK, I can see all but one...maybe if you post your Photobucket link??? I particularly love this one:

Attachment 554

What did you do to get Timothy to look directly at you?!?!? He looks like he's trying to hear what your saying....or maybe he just can't believe his eyes!
    I'm not seeing anything when I click on the link...which pic are you talking about VOL? Zelda

VK....all I have to say is... You're taking all the pics when we go see Timothy B. in Washington!
    zelda

Zelda, it's the picture of Tim, Glenn and Joe in VK's first or second post. Tim appears to be looking directly into her camera.

GlennTimJoe4.jpg
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

Quote Originally Posted by Victim of Love View Post
    Zelda, it's the picture of Tim, Glenn and Joe in VK's first or second post. Tim appears to be looking directly into her camera.

GlennTimJoe4.jpg
    Ok now I know which one...

Amazing photos, Verna, and thanks so much for all the time you've put into getting them up on the Border.

Sounds like a fantastic show, and if they're having so much fun, hopefully it means they'll keep doing them!

Joe looks wonderful in that shirt. He needs to take Don shopping! There's lovely shots of all the guys, great shots of guitars, pics of Will and Stu (smiling!) really something for everyone.
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

I've hijacked my friend Kathy's computer for a bit, so I came here. I will post more when I get home but I just wanted to say how this whole thing was pretty much one of the greatest experiences of my life! I don't even think that it has hit me yet that I was actually there, listening to such perfection and being at my first Eagles concert! The vibe was incredible and some bald guy called me Princess all night long. My seats were a little further back than I wish, BUT I still had good seats compared to 75% of the crowd behind me! But, I was able to sit up with VA and HH til the very last minute and enjoy the pre-concert anticipation and have a few laughs before show time. I wouldn't change anything for the world!

That being said, meeting VA and HH was a definite highlight of the entire concert thing too. Getting to hang out with them and feel the excitement was a real treat. And, I have lots of tips and help on future concerts! I'm really honored that they allowed me to take part in this with them... afterall, I am relatively new here, a complete stranger but I have felt welcomed from day one. I've wasted so much of my life and it feels good to be a part of something fun and obviously, worthwhile.

Thanks to the entire Border group for having me.

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

We love you too, LP! It was great to meet you and hang with you, and Zelda too for the Wednesday show. HH and I are relatively new here, too, and we were made to feel very welcome as well.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.