Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Atlanta 5/04/2012

Default Re: Atlanta 5/04/2012

Lizzy, I know that feeling of wanting to cry! In fact, I think a few tears have rolled in conspicuously down my cheeks.

Lizzy, we sure do know how you feel. I kept having nightmares before "my" concert in Melbourne - that I would miss the plane, get sick, the boys would get sick, Don would lose his voice... you name it, I worried aobut it. And yet, it really happened, I was really there, and I'm STILL really, really happy I got to live my dream!. And then got to share it all with such a bunch of wonderful people here.
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

I'm so glad I was there to share in your first Eagles concerts, LP and Z. And, dang, LP -- the way you dove head first into the cab we illegally appropriated was most impressive. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought you were a native New Yorker. Here's hoping we get to see them together again soon.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Henley Honey View Post
    I'm so glad I was there to share in your first Eagles concerts, LP and Z. And, dang, LP -- the way you dove head first into the cab we illegally appropriated was most impressive. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought you were a native New Yorker. Here's hoping we get to see them together again soon.
    You guys didn't steal a cab from some old man with a cane or something, did ya?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    You guys didn't steal a cab from some old man with a cane or something, did ya?
    LOL Not quite! But we snagged one who was willing to break out of the cab line, do a u-turn at some apartments and gun the gas pedal to get us the hell out of Dodge! hehe I did indeed dive in head first... like a champ!

I was all for walking the mile back to the hotel. I ABHOR waiting in lines. Anything was better than that!!

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments. I had the time of my life and I am so excited to start planning the next one! Hopefully, I will get to meet many other Borderers too. That was sincerely half the pleasure for me.

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Stupid microphone!!!!! Beautiful pic tho.
    I just saw this one...you're right about the microphone!