Quote Originally Posted by Tori View Post
So far my favorites are After Hours, Caroline No, and Route 66. Especially Caroline No... I was listening to the album while working in my Digital Arts class today and I almost melted. This whole album is just awesome.
Tori---first I just have to say how happy it makes me to know that you are listening to this album. I'd be willing to bet that you are rare for your age. Kudos to you for having such an open mind about the music you listen to!!!

Austin--I originally said I doubted I would buy this album but then I listened to the previews and decided I had to have it. I have always enjoyed artist like Sinatra, Martin, Wayne Newton, etc.... so why not this one by Glenn. I guess I thought I wouldn't be able to get past the fact that Glenn's suppose to be singing Eagles and songs like The Heat Is On and Smuggler's Blues, not the music my mother listened to. I've heard some of the songs before but really can't say I know anything about them. I don't know if that was a good thing going into this or not. But I'm glad I bought it. Hope you will too.

Didn't get my hard copy yet, will do that later. Bought the deluxe version off of iTunes. I've only listened once but here's my favorites:

For Sentimental Reasons
It's Too Soon To Know
Caroline No
The Look Of Love
I'm Getting Old Before My Time-- love the horn. This song more than any of the others, to me, has that "old" sound to it. I can so see someone standing in front of a big band, with one of those old time microphones, singing this. It gave me such a visual for some reason.
I Wanna Be Around--Love the way his voice sounds at the very beginning of this song.

All and all, I'm glad I have it in my collection but can honestly say it won't be something I listen to much but in the right frame of mind, I can see me putting it on.