Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration of "After Hours"!

Default Re: Celebration of "After Hours"!

Yes, it was a blast! Happy memories!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado SilverAcidRayne's Avatar

i found the right thread this time... lol

i want to thank whoever mentioned this album to me I LOVE IT. it's so jazzy and soothing. he's definitely in his element with this one.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I'm so glad you like it! I love it and listen to it often. Wow, it's coming up on three years since it was released.

The nice thing about searching for specific threads is that you often find other threads that are interesting, too!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    I'm so glad you like it! I love it and listen to it often. Wow, it's coming up on three years since it was released.

The nice thing about searching for specific threads is that you often find other threads that are interesting, too!
    yeah... i was in love with his voice man... i didnt know he had that much power. definitely got my respect. "The Look of Love" is a all time favorite of mine and it's been done by everybody and i was so happy to hear him do it. listening to it again definitely

and i admit i have a lot of searching to do on this site. many threads to see

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I can't believe either that its 3 years since 'After Hours' was released. I still consider it to be a 'new' album. I guess it WILL be new until Glenn releases another one!

Its also almost 3 years since Glenn 's 'After Hours' tours dates in the USA - i know he went to Australia two years ago. Surely its time for another solo show some time soon! PLEASE...........
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

3 years... its definitely new to me and he does NOT sound like he's in his 60s. i totally hear a young Glenn. I adore him i do

He has said that he wants to do After Hours 2, but with HOTE documentary, touring & possibly working on a Hotel California musical would he have time?

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    I can't believe either that its 3 years since 'After Hours' was released. I still consider it to be a 'new' album. I guess it WILL be new until Glenn releases another one!

Its also almost 3 years since Glenn 's 'After Hours' tours dates in the USA - i know he went to Australia two years ago. Surely its time for another solo show some time soon! PLEASE...........
    I still consider it 'new' as well. I love it & wish I could think of something else to say about it.

The Australian shows were absolute high points in my Eagles fandom. They were something else.

I would rather he did After Hours II than anything else at the moment.

I would rather he do his own material than another covers album, or that he did covers from a different genre, but I'll take what I can get!

I'd rather get a new album than another show, as much as I love to see him live. Unlike concerts, albums last forever.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Banned

I'd be happy with After Hours II. Judging by his Long Road Out Of Eden songs. A new album of Frey tunes would sound more like his first three albums than his, more eclectic Strange Weather album.

I like all his albums but, if his voice can still handle it, something like Strange Weather would be my first choice, followed by After Hours II. I think McCartney's My Valentine sounds more like a Frey song than a Macca song.