Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
Oh VA. Believe me. I do! I had given up on this tour and it was only when I started reading reviews and texting the girls who were at the East Coast Shows that I realised I could give it a last gasp effort so to speak!i really hope you do get to see him again.

FP I totally agree with you about the set list. It takes a certain amount if bravery to sing 8 or 9 songs off a new album in a live show, given that some people may not be familiar with it, or may have come expecting more of the "safe" option. But Glenn did it, he nailed every song he did and sang with style and confidence. And the audience lived it! They lapped it all up. Anyway what would be the point of calling it the 'After Hours' Tour if he want going to dedicate a good chunk of the show to 'After Hours'?

I think too that's why he did Niagara last year. To kind of test the water Nd see what the reaction to the new CD might be and to see how the audience took to the 4 songs he played those evenings.

Soda! I'll try to have the remainder up later tonight!
Yes, but the point remains... why so few shows? I still don't understand that. While it makes me even more grateful that I was there, this show needs to be seen by more people than have seen it.