Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
Well, after being off the board for so long, there is no way I can catch up on everything, but I did want to comment in this thread. As we say, "Better late than never" (well, sometimes, at least ).

First of all, it was great seeing VA again, and meeting Zelda for the first time. We had a fun little visit before the show started. VA - you outdid yourself with these pictures - they are awesome! And Zelda - I am delighted that you were able to catch the show in New York - now why is it whenever I have canceled or delayed flights that things never work out quite that well for me?

Anyway, as all of you can tell - Tim looked and sounded great at this show. The one thing I noticed most of all was how much more relaxed he seemed this time around compared to when I saw him back in 2009. His personality really seemed to shine on this night. He was awesome and definitely exceeded my expectations. Although, I admit I was mildly disappointed that he didn't do Melancholy, I wasn't surprised. I had just hoped he would. I'd love to know why this is the only song from Expando that he doesn't perform.
Hi dreamer...yeah every time I listen to Expando I think of you and us talking about how much we love that song...Why don't you sing it live Timothy? I guess I must have my Timothy lucky charm with me in NY or something.