Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: BB Kings Blues Club NYC - 5/29

Default Re: BB Kings Blues Club NYC - 5/29

Quote Originally Posted by SallyGee View Post
    Last week at this time, I was here.
    I hear ya...it went too fast...then "poof" it's over...and it'll probably be a while before he tours again...boy I'm depressing myself...

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I hear ya too SG! All last weekend all I could think was 'this time last week I was doing....... In LA'. The highlight of course being on Saturday evening 'this time last week I was only a few feet away from Glenn watching him sing

The best cure for PGW or PTW is to start looking forward to their next gigs! Lol!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

This concert was 2 years ago tonight. I am still excited about it. I never thought I would ever see Timothy do a solo show. It was a wonderful experience. I hope I get to experience it again. This show also led me to this board. I am so happy to have found this wonderful group of people, and I hope to meet some of you someday.

Quote Originally Posted by SallyGee View Post
    This concert was 2 years ago tonight. I am still excited about it. I never thought I would ever see Timothy do a solo show. It was a wonderful experience. I hope I get to experience it again. This show also led me to this board. I am so happy to have found this wonderful group of people, and I hope to meet some of you someday.
    ha I have been thinking of this all day...and yesterday was the two year anniversary I saw him in DC with VA and Dreamer...today is the anniversary of my "excellent NYC adventure"...where I got to see him again...so wish I had known you then SG...and I tried to find Topkat in the crowd too but couldn't...I so hope we get to go to a solo show together some day!!!...I am listening to Expando the last few days to celebrate!!!

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

bj I remember you talking all about your tbs adventure in nyc when we met in ac..lol
    great memories for you