Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BB Kings Blues Club NYC - 5/29

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: BB Kings Blues Club NYC - 5/29

Tk, they showed up for me first click and they are wonderful! Love Tim's plaid shirt! Thanks for sharing!

I guess Joe needs to get a plaid shirt now. I don't think I recall ever seeing him in one. Don has rubbed off on them!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I have another video that I will try to post later. I'm having trouble loading it because it's long! Yes, it's the song they always take down, so I won't say it

I just have to give a big big thanks to friend Henley Honey for her help the other night when I was stuck in NYC...I had her on the phone I don't know how many times for advice and her expert NYC opinion!...She actually re-booked my flight for the next day while I was on the phone with her...I was in a taxi zooming to Manhattan to see Timothy again...didn't have access to the airline...She also made me feel a little better about where I was going to be staying that night (stayed on a girl's couch I had met at JFK that day) HH said the neighborhood was good...I felt reassured since I didn't know where the he..I was!... It took a village...but I got to see Sweet Timothy again...will never forget it..thanks again Henley Honey...one of my angels watching over me that day...along with my new friend Karen. Love you HH

Zelda, I'm so glad you got the chance to go. The stars lined up for you that night! I'm just sorry I didn't get a chance to meet up with you, but I'm so glad you went & had a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    Zelda, I'm so glad you got the chance to go. The stars lined up for you that night! I'm just sorry I didn't get a chance to meet up with you, but I'm so glad you went & had a great time!
    I know I can't believe we were both there...if they hadn't already turned down the lights maybe I could have found you...oh well...I just mailed your little souvenir!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    I know I can't believe we were both there...if they hadn't already turned down the lights maybe I could have found you...oh well...I just mailed your little souvenir!
    Have you recovered from seeing TBS two days in a row yet? I hope so because you will be seeing him again soon! Try to take pictures. I am a crappy photographer, but I managed a few decent shots...LOL
    Thanks again!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    I...She also made me feel a little better about where I was going to be staying that night (stayed on a girl's couch I had met at JFK that day) HH said the neighborhood was good...I felt reassured since I didn't know where the he..I was!...
    OMG, you are a brave one zelda! I could have never done something like that! Glad it all worked out for you!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Thanks Topkat for sharing those photos. I was on the upper level and only had myy phone too take pictures. The didn't come out, but I'll keep them in my phone forever because i know what they are. Can't wait to see the videos.

Sorry about all the typos. I'm really not dumb, just so excited to have found you guys!

Does anbody know why he didn't do Melancholy? Such a great song. But I would have said that about any song he didn't do. Isn't that the only song from Expando that he didn't do?