Thread: Vote for my friend Courtney

Default Vote for my friend Courtney

Wondering if you guys could help my friend Courtney out. She's running for King of the Web, and needs votes. He's a vlogger from Ohio but living in California now. Basically if she wins she gets $7,500 and 25% goes to TLC (Trichotillomania Learning Center) and another 25% goes to Keep-A-Breast.org (her grandma just beat breast cancer).

All you have to do is visit kingofweb.com and vote for her. You can log in with your facebook or register.

This is her YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/courtneypants), it's filled with skits and weekly vlogs where she talks about everyday things and more serious things like her Trichotillomania. She's great and amazing and would surely appreciate your votes Thanks guys!!!!

Default Re: Vote for my friend Courtney

Hey guys just a reminder to vote for Courtney at http://kingofweb.com/users/courtneypants

What started out as a fun competition has really turned ugly. She's recently been the target of cyber bullying by an opponent named Shoenice. If you guys watch YouTube videos you might know him, he's the guy who eats anything. He's been having his followers on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter harrass her on all her accounts (Facebook, YouTube, etc). It's really gotten bad. He's even posted really negative comments on her friend's video just because she raised awareness to his negativity. It's really gotten bad, just watch this video ([ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaJC1G3jkP8&feature=g-u-u[/ame])

So please, please, please vote for her. She's really sweet and kind. She's an overall fun girl. It only takes a couple seconds. Just log on with your Facebook account and vote. You get 10 daily votes and it really only takes a couple of seconds.

How awful! What is wrong with some people??

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Who knows. This Shoenice guy keeps making videos attacking Courtney and the other contestants but then deletes them within a couple hours the same with posts on his Facebook so he doesn't get caught. The only way to win this thing without stooping down to his or his follower's level is to vote for Courtney and win that way. So I ask all you guys to vote. It only takes a couple of seconds and you get to vote 10 times a day.