Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Three Rivers Arts Festival Pittsburgh 6/6/12

Default Re: Three Rivers Arts Festival Pittsburgh 6/6/12

"head tilt"

LWKUA...last song

Border Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by SallyGee View Post
    Zelda, You got some great pics! You were so close! What surfboard accident?
    Timothy was surfing in Hawaii a few years ago when a big wave knocked the board out from under him causing the board to hit him in the throat. He had to undergo therapy and it took a while for him to recover. There is a thread about it here, https://eaglesonlinecentral.com/foru...read.php?t=614
    Last edited by tbsfan; 06-08-2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by SallyGee View Post
    Zelda, You got some great pics! You were so close! What surfboard accident?
    I think it was in 2007 or 2008..not sure...was in Hawaii...surfboard came up and whacked him right across the throat...OMG can you imagine?...poor sweet Timothy was not able to even talk for a while I guess...from what Hank said the other night...lucky...he could have been killed I guess...Timothy never worked on his voice or did any kind of vocal training at all until after this accident...Hank said it took a full three years of working with a vocal coach every day to get his voice back fully.

Wow, three years. Thank God his voice was preserved!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Can you believe it's been nearly 5 years since the surfboard accident! He certianly has work hard and recovered well

Nice pictures Zelda!! Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by tbsfan View Post
    Timothy was surfing in Hawaii a few years ago when a big wave knocked the board out from under him causing the board to hit him in the throat. He had to undergo therapy and it took a while for him to recover. There is a thread about it here, https://eaglesonlinecentral.com/foru...read.php?t=614
    Thanks so much for that. I had no idea! Every time a so called celebrity goes to rehab or anything stupid, it's all over the news. Somethig like this happens to such a great person, and I never saw a thing. What a horrible experience for him. It is truly a miracle his voice is as perfect as ever!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Zelda, the pictures are wonderful!!!! Thank you for sharing them with all of us here.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Hey, Brenda Love your report!! He is so cool, never loses a beat, works the crowd and so funny poor Herman, maybe Tim needs to have another on standby in case the poor guy breaks his drums again what a super show and I loved the crack about the oreos, OMG, fried cream biscuits, like he said, wouldn't wanna be them after the show Would be really cool to see those pics and the vids, glad to hear you had such a nice chat with Hank What happened with the surfboard accident, I missed that one..and we all know what a hard worker he is, he sounds even better than before

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    I think it was in 2007 or 2008..not sure...was in Hawaii...surfboard came up and whacked him right across the throat...OMG can you imagine?...poor sweet Timothy was not able to even talk for a while I guess...from what Hank said the other night...lucky...he could have been killed I guess...Timothy never worked on his voice or did any kind of vocal training at all until after this accident...Hank said it took a full three years of working with a vocal coach every day to get his voice back fully.
    Okay, so it helps to scroll back up to get the answer..he was very lucky it wasn't a lot worse although losing his voice and having to go through all that..that was bad enough. And then he did Expando..what a guy