Page 167 of 273 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2722

Thread: Discussion of Eagles Documentary "History of the Eagles"

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Discussion of Eagles Documentary "History of the Eagles"

I agree, MC!!

I think that with all the traveling I'm going to be doing, I need to go out and buy the DVD version of this, so I can play it in my computer. Perhaps find a way to get it on an SD card, so I can play it on my phone during long airplane rides. I'm sure it will sound heavenly in the Sony headphones.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    I agree, MC!!

I think that with all the traveling I'm going to be doing, I need to go out and buy the DVD version of this, so I can play it in my computer. Perhaps find a way to get it on an SD card, so I can play it on my phone during long airplane rides. I'm sure it will sound heavenly in the Sony headphones.
    Use Handbrake. If you can hook your phone into your computer and copy files to it, you can use Handbrake to take the DVD and put it into mobile-friendly files. That's how I do it on my Mac to put things on my iPad. But the software is also on PC.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    Use Handbrake. If you can hook your phone into your computer and copy files to it, you can use Handbrake to take the DVD and put it into mobile-friendly files. That's how I do it on my Mac to put things on my iPad. But the software is also on PC.
    This is very good to know, Austin! Thank you. I'm thinking I might rather have it on my Kindle, but either is good.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Out on the Border

Kinda on the same topic but I been on amazons website looking at all eagles dvds and I saw an interview one called california nights does anyone have it? What's it like? I'm gonna order it along with greatest hits volume 2 then i`ll have finally completed my eagles cd collection then will start adding to dvds as I only have hell freezes over,live in new zealand (an obvious bootleg from amazon!),farewell 1 and the 8 track hotel california 1977 tour concert that comes with the deluxe history of the eagles set,would appreciate any reviews on california nights

Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeToTheLimit View Post
    Kinda on the same topic but I been on amazons website looking at all eagles dvds and I saw an interview one called california nights does anyone have it? What's it like? I'm gonna order it along with greatest hits volume 2 then i`ll have finally completed my eagles cd collection then will start adding to dvds as I only have hell freezes over,live in new zealand (an obvious bootleg from amazon!),farewell 1 and the 8 track hotel california 1977 tour concert that comes with the deluxe history of the eagles set,would appreciate any reviews on california nights
    I have it. It is a compilation of interviews with Glenn & Don (separately) during their 14 year vacation.Although this is a bootleg as well it is certainly well worth while getting to see the interviews. For an example of the content, there is an iterview with Don from Whoppi Goldberg's talk show.

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by GlennLover View Post
    I have it. It is a compilation of interviews with Glenn & Don (separately) during their 14 year vacation.Although this is a bootleg as well it is certainly well worth while getting to see the interviews. For an example of the content, there is an iterview with Don from Whoppi Goldberg's talk show.
    thanks for that much appreciated very helpful

Default Watching "History of The Eagles"

As usual there's nothing on tv tonight. Thankfully I have HOFTE on dvr
    Once I get a blue ray player, I plan to buy the blue ray DVD
    I can watch this over and over and over!
    Up to the part or the making of Desperado album
    Love how the band gets into the cowboy roll!

so often times it happens that we live our life in chains and we never even know we have the key.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Re: Watching "History of The Eagles"

everytime I watch it I see something different that I missed lol

Its a great dvd not having dvr I bought it on dvd and then bought the blue ray player and bought it again on blue ray .
    also I Love melbourn on blue ray so much better ....

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanny Twisted View Post
    everytime I watch it I see something different that I missed lol

Its a great dvd not having dvr I bought it on dvd and then bought the blue ray player and bought it again on blue ray .
    also I Love melbourn on blue ray so much better ....

Same here, I'm picking up news things I missed each time, and recognizing more deep tracks played on the film than before. I have to admit I've watched it over 2 dozen times since it aired! I would love the dvd/blue ray player, but I decided to spend that money on Eagles tickets .... only 18 days til Bethel Woods!

so often times it happens that we live our life in chains and we never even know we have the key.

Quote Originally Posted by desperado View Post
    Same here, I'm picking up news things I missed each time, and recognizing more deep tracks played on the film than before. I have to admit I've watched it over 2 dozen times since it aired! I would love the dvd/blue ray player, but I decided to spend that money on Eagles tickets .... only 18 days til Bethel Woods!
    I think that's a wise choice! Woo hoo!