Page 115 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1171

Thread: Stevie Nicks

Default Re: Stevie Nicks

Glad you both like. The first one is my fave. Too much! 🤣

My daughter shared this with me....it’s too good not to share with everyone 😂😂
    hope you enjoy this as much as the other one. And let’s be real like we haven’t done this in our room all alone at some point in our lives. 😆😉

https://www.instagram.com/p/B81eIb_p8hM/?utm

Border Rebel

Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    My daughter shared this with me....it’s too good not to share with everyone 😂😂
    hope you enjoy this as much as the other one. And let’s be real like we haven’t done this in our room all alone at some point in our lives. 😆😉

https://www.instagram.com/p/B81eIb_p8hM/?utm
    This is great, KW, thanks for sharing!

Me? Hmm... maybe once, maybe twice? ... but never with a background dancer!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Love it!

And, no, never did it!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

In case you missed it, Stevie Nicks will be having her concert movie of 24 kt gold tour in theaters for 2 nights in October. You can purchase tickets online via her website. My daughter wants to go so bad....idk, I’m skittish to do things now, it’s a shame, I wanna go to.... here’s the link in case you are interested.

https://www.stevienicksofficial.com/

Very cool. I'm skittish to go to a movie theater these days too, I don't blame you. I wonder if this is how the music industry is going to adapt to not having concerts now.

Stuck on the Border

Movie theaters have not opened yet here in NJ. The Governor has not said when they can open. I don't think I would go to a concert shown in a theater right now. But, that's just MHO. I was considering returning to my gym(health club) which also does out-patient PT as it is connected to a near by hospital. I asked my doctor about it and was told "Stay Out Of The Gym".
    I saw in my local newspaper there is going to be a paper shortage again - ugh...... Start stocking up everyone !

This story came up on Facebook news feed. Stevie talks briefly of why they fired Lindsey which we already knew that was the reason. The article also said that Stevie wrote to Lindsey after his heart attack. I do remember Fleetwood Mac talking bad about Lindsey while he was down a week after his heart attack.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/stev...m9n50wsyQ5T57E

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Wow, I didn’t know the band was bad-mouthing Lindsey then. What did they say?

Glad to hear she contacted him after the heart attack, and that she’s working on a solo album.

Thanks for sharing the article, Shun.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

I didn’t know what to think of that article. Of course, Lindsey and Stevie have a long and complex history together that, as outsiders, there’s much we don’t know. But if I was fired, then suffered a serious health event, I would not react well to the person who was responsible for getting me fired sending a rather “tough love” message to take care of myself. Did anyone else have that reaction?