Page 104 of 118 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1171

Thread: Stevie Nicks

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Stevie Nicks

Thank you, Nancy. I hope you enjoy the Stevie show next month. Maybe she'll mention Glenn. I hope so.

I screwed up somehow when I purchased my Brian Wilson VIP ticket. I thought I was getting a picture with the Great Man, but I "only" got to attend the sound check and collect some swag. However, I sat in the front row center at the sound check and Brian smiled at me so I was thrilled. Brian! Smiled! At me! Sorry. I revert to being a 9-year old Beach Boys super fan when I think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Thank you, Nancy. I hope you enjoy the Stevie show next month. Maybe she'll mention Glenn. I hope so.

I screwed up somehow when I purchased my Brian Wilson VIP ticket. I thought I was getting a picture with the Great Man, but I "only" got to attend the sound check and collect some swag. However, I sat in the front row center at the sound check and Brian smiled at me so I was thrilled. Brian! Smiled! At me! Sorry. I revert to being a 9-year old Beach Boys super fan when I think of it.
    Sorry? Please! I think your enthusiasm is wonderful! It's too bad about the missed photo op. But Brian Wilson smiled at you. If he had smiled at me, I, too, would have found that thrilling. Good for you!

Since this is Stevie's thread--Love ya,Stevie!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

That does sound seriously cool! A memory for the rest of your life.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

That is so awesome NMB!!! I too wonder if Stevie will say anything about Glenn. I did read she will with Prince before she performs "Stand Back".
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Absolutely. I'll treasure the memory forever. Thanks for understanding, guys!

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Absolutely. I'll treasure the memory forever. Thanks for understanding, guys!
    I was a huge Beach Boys fan too NMB! That is so awesome getting a smile from Brian Wilson!

I did pay for a Gold VIP for Stevie and am kinda regretting paying that much at this time. I know she will put on a fabulous show but it is a lot of money for some swag. I mean it better be some pretty great swag! We will see....

Thanks, Houston Baby.

Have a wonderful time at the Stevie show. I sometimes (OK, frequently) feel guilty about spending money on "non-essentials" like concerts and instruments, even though music is vitally important to me. Still, the regret of missed concerts is even worse! I could have kicked myself daily for years that I didn't go to a Page + Plant show back in the day. And I hate that I never got to see Randy Meisner play live. So go and enjoy!

Stevie herself will make the cost worth it, not the swag (which honestly I wouldn't expect much from). Who knows how much longer she'll be touring? We must see her while we can!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Stevie herself with make the cost worth it, not the swag (which honestly I wouldn't expect much from). Who knows how much longer she'll be touring? We must see her while we can!
    I definitely agree Soda! That is the reason that I spent those $ for a 2nd row center seat. Plus I can work some more overtime to pay for it.

Stevie is on Ellen's show today singing Edge Of Seventeen.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you