Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Glad to have you posting, darwene! I loved meeting up with you and your husband again!

I agree that Sunday's show was better than Saturday's (yes, I wound up going to both) and I was glad we didn't get the "violation of copyright" speech from Don that night as well, although the "STOP FILMING" Glenn directed at somebody in the front row during "Lyin' Eyes" on Sunday brought me out of my happy place for that song. I want to be wrapped up in the music, and that in-song admonishment ripped the blanket off. He didn't shout it, but I didn't like hearing his voice go cold and hard like that right in the middle of the song. I wish he would have waited until the song was over.

However, the rest of the show was terrific. Hanging with my fellow Borderers was great, too! I had a blast and I'm so glad I went!
Saying it as he did ruined the video for her (and others), so it worked out for them that way. And I swear, it wasn't me that was filming! I was on the other side of HH! But yes, it was a bit of a jolt to hear it and it did take me out of my total enjoyment of the song for a moment, then I spent the next verse looking at her instead of the band.