Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantic City 9/02/12

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Re: Atlantic City 9/02

I had so much fun at the concert on sat nite, But I also had fun sharingit with You and HH and soda, zelda dreamer ( I get to see JAHH all the time lol)

That hotel is just gorgous. I hope to stay there again soon. THat end of the board walk is beautiful and underdeveloped withic makes it nice,
    When I was a kid, there usta be someting called Captin Starns at that end of the pier, Kinda brought back memories.
    Thanks for making it a fun weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanny Twisted View Post
    Va---
    glad you got home safe and sound..

I LOVe the Tim picture with him on the screen behind himself and I love the group one of them durning dirty laundry.

so...seats on sunday were better than sat??

tt
    Isn't Verna a genius?...when I saw her pic of sweet Timothy behind himself...I almost died...sooo good!!!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Fabulous pics, VA! Thanks so much and can't wait to hear all about it from everyone!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    Isn't Verna a genius?...when I saw her pic of sweet Timothy behind himself...I almost died...sooo good!!!
    somehow Bren I knew that one would catch your eye.lol
    I love it too..

Did u have fun last nite at the second show?
    Sorry we could only do one night.

I had fun spending itme with you..when we met feels like I've know u a long time..must have lots in common..lol
    glad u are home safe and had a great adventue
    tt

I got home from AC about 8PM tonight...only slept around 2 or 3 hours last night and am still soooo wound up....am still not tired...probably won't sleep tonight either...will see if I can figure out how to get my pictures on the board...obviously not very tech savvy!

I got home about 8:30 & I'm pretty exhausted. I think I slept about 2 hours last night! The show was unbelievable! The guys were in perfect form.

VA;WOW, those are some nice shots!!! I took a few pictures, but I was busted by security when my flash went off. I will post them tomorrow! I'm not sure how good they are!
    Over on my side of the stage(Tim's side) the audience was going crazy! We were dancing, just getting nuts & the people near us were also all very into it!!!
    Overall, had a great weekend!!!!Also so fantastic to finally meet the wonderful people from the Border!!! Lot's of fun at the hotel before & after the show!
    I even won some money, found my lost sweater & scored a pick!!!
    Could you ask for anything more???

Very tired now, so pictures are to come later!!

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    VA;WOW, those are some nice shots!!! I took a few pictures, but I was busted by security when my flash went off.
    I keep the flash on my camera turned off, as well as the red-eye reduction because I'd think a bunch of blinking red lights would be annoying as well, just not blinding. Then I don't need to worry about how to turn the flash off in the middle of a concert.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    I keep the flash on my camera turned off, as well as the red-eye reduction because I'd think a bunch of blinking red lights would be annoying as well, just not blinding. Then I don't need to worry about how to turn the flash off in the middle of a concert.
    I didn't know how to turn the flash off. By the time I was in there, it was too late to start to figure it out....Well, I just figured it out now, but I didn't want to waste time at the show fussing with the camera! It's all good. I ran out of memory on my memory card anyway because I had all my solo shows of Joe & Tim on there. I did get that one shot of you all at the breakfast that came out great!!! Good times! Great to meet you all!

Good morning---

first I want to say that after all the anticipation .....it was a fantastic weekend.

The boys were in top form but who would expect anything less from this band who has been doing it for 40 years. Certainly not me......they Never dissapoint.

second, I gotta say that spending time with Soda, Va,Dreamer, HH and zelda was not only a blast ...but so added another dimension to my concert expierence. I think HH says it best about "the boys need to see theeir hard core fans in the front ...not some high roller drunk bleep in the first rows." Everyone loves the Eagles...they played the soundtrack to the music of my life and I am sure that is true for others as well but lets be honest..."border fans" are the best
    (Oh..of course JAHH too but he"s my normal concert buddy". (Dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing...you"d have to ask him)

For me it was just a great expierence and so wonderful to share it with other "mega fans" of the band, friends from this board.

Have a great back to reality day everyone.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    I didn't know how to turn the flash off. By the time I was in there, it was too late to start to figure it out....Well, I just figured it out now, but I didn't want to waste time at the show fussing with the camera! It's all good. I ran out of memory on my memory card anyway because I had all my solo shows of Joe & Tim on there. I did get that one shot of you all at the breakfast that came out great!!! Good times! Great to meet you all!
    I had the same problem with my cell phone in Vegas, so for the Atlanta concert, I downloaded the user manual to my camera and read it on the plane. I keep it in what I call concert mode and if I find a pic I need to take with flash somewhere else, I use the cell phone! So far, it's worked for me!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.