Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Eagles & YouTube etc

Default Re: Eagles & YouTube etc

I notice that it's usually only the audio track that gets removed from Eagles YouTube live videos. I guess this is because it's only the audio that is subject to copyright. The 'images' part of the video presumably 'belongs'(without copyright) to the person who filmed it - just as photos do.
    Sometimes I watch them even when the audio has been removed, just to get a feel for the show - am I the only one who does this?

Quote Originally Posted by StephUK View Post
    I notice that it's usually only the audio track that gets removed from Eagles YouTube live videos. I guess this is because it's only the audio that is subject to copyright. The 'images' part of the video presumably 'belongs'(without copyright) to the person who filmed it - just as photos do.
    Sometimes I watch them even when the audio has been removed, just to get a feel for the show - am I the only one who does this?
    I've never noticed any videos without the audio...I'll have to go look!...sometimes I'm not very observant

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    I've never noticed any videos without the audio...I'll have to go look!...sometimes I'm not very observant
    There are a few. Most of the videos are taken down, so you don't really know how many are removed. If you save them in your favorite videos on your YT channel, you will see how many have actually been removed when you go back to look at them again...and they're GONE! Trust me, a lot are taken down.

I hate the videos with no sound...That just totally SUCKS

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by StephUK View Post
    I only watch them if I think there might be closeups & then it tends to depend on which song it is.