Thread: Trader Joe's

Default Trader Joe's

everyone is all excited around here because we are getting one of these stores...has anyone ever been to one and what's the big deal with it?...very curious as I've never heard of it.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Re: Trader Joe's

OOH...you are gonna love it .
    We have one near us and my nephew is in their managment program .

Fab store. They have some of the best organic things and way cheaper than whole foods(aka whole poaycheck) but our store is small and they dont have the biggest selection compared to our whole foods.

They have great snacks ( losts of gluten free ones for me) and fab desserts frozen and greazat frozen veggies and the list goes on and on.

I LOVE that store...,You are so lucky to be getting one .

Let me know what you think

tt

We don't have one here b ut we used to shop there when we visited Albuquerque and I absolutely loved it. I wish they would built one here but I doubt the population base here would really support one. Let us know what you think.
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

We have had Trader Joes here for a few years! I just was there today in fact! You will LOVE this store, They have great prices & & huge selection of fresh & frozen foods! everything is so reasonably priced! GREAT FOOD!

I'm starting to wish we had one of these Trader Joe's. I'd never even heard of them before.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border Grey Sadler's Avatar

We have a regional chain here called Earth Fare, out of NC...expensive for some things but totally worth it for all the good produce there!!
    We also have a Fresh Market...I don't tend to go there nearly as much though...

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

I've heard Fresh Market is good. Haven't been to one but there's one by my dad that he likes.

Sadly Whole Paycheck is most convenient for me but I usually only go there for lunch every few weeks (10 minute or so walk from my office). Trader Joe's is nice but they're small and the ones here have like zero parking and big crowds.
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.

There are a few Trader Joes here & some are smaller than others, but the good thing about them is that they make their own brand & the brand is excellent. I find a lot of things much better than in some other markets. Also they have great prices, which is a big plus. The supermarkets around here are so expensive & to get the great quality for less is a bonus. They do attract a big crowd, but they have a great check out system with a lot of registers & it moves fast.