Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Brockton Fields, Vancouver, BC 9/14

  1. #11
    Stuck on the Border
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    24,191

    Default Re: Brockton Fields, Vancouver, BC 9/14

    Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    ask HH ...she'll be able to tell...what does Wade play anyway?
    Wade plays bass. But that photo does not look like him; he is in Glenn's band, not Don's (and in fact is now in Don Felder's band so I don't know how that affects his status with Glenn).

  2. #12
    Stuck on the Border zeldabjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    5,654

    Default Re: Brockton Fields, Vancouver, BC 9/14

    Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    Wade plays bass. But that photo does not look like him; he is in Glenn's band, not Don's (and in fact is now in Don Felder's band so I don't know how that affects his status with Glenn).
    oh I didn't know he was with Felder now...do we know who normally plays bass for Don solo?

  3. #13
    Border Rebel StephUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South-West England
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: Brockton Fields, Vancouver, BC 9/14

    Nice to have some photos from this show.

    The bass player is Lance Morrison, a regular in Don's band. He usually plays a 5-string bass.

    The first time I saw a photo of Will wearing glasses was last year; when he was a guest speaker/musician at the USC. There was also a photo of him wearing glasses at one of Glenn's shows earlier this year. I think they suit him (but then, I would )

  4. #14
    Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA
    Posts
    18,527

    Default Re: Brockton Fields, Vancouver, BC 9/14

    Thanks Steph - I was going to post that I thought that was Lance, but I didn't remember what he looked like so I wasn't positive.

    "People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

  5. #15
    Stuck on the Border zeldabjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    5,654

    Default Re: Brockton Fields, Vancouver, BC 9/14

    Quote Originally Posted by StephUK View Post
    Nice to have some photos from this show.

    The bass player is Lance Morrison, a regular in Don's band. He usually plays a 5-string bass.

    The first time I saw a photo of Will wearing glasses was last year; when he was a guest speaker/musician at the USC. There was also a photo of him wearing glasses at one of Glenn's shows earlier this year. I think they suit him (but then, I would )
    I love men in glasses...I've said before I love the pics of TBS with glasses

  6. #16
    Administrator sodascouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Where Faulkner collides with Elvis
    Posts
    32,988

    Default Re: Brockton Fields, Vancouver, BC 9/14

    I had a dream about this last night. I dreamt Sarah McLachlan put me up at her house and hung out with me, even made plans to take me to Hawaii so we could have dinner together at Mick Fleetwood's, but I couldn't get her to take me to see Stevie and Don. It was both cool and frustrating, because I love Sarah McLachlan too, and that Hawaii trip was gonna be great so I surely didn't want to seem ungrateful - but dang it, I wanted to see S&D too, and they were just outside in the backyard! "Please Sarah, can't I go outside, just for a little bit?" "No! Now go get ready to go to Hawaii!" The next thing I knew we were at Fleetwoood's in Hawaii and I was trying to order using song lyrics. Thankfully I woke up at that point.

    Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

  7. #17
    Border Rebel StephUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South-West England
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: Brockton Fields, Vancouver, BC 9/14

    Short clip from the show here:-

    http://socialcam.com/videos/fA8GhTcX...d+your+request.#_=_

    Don has a small support band for this show; Will is on piano, no Mike Thompson & no second guitarist.

    You can see Will quite well & get a good idea of how he looks in his glasses.
    I think he looks dead sexy in them. Is there ANYTHING that would reduce Will's good looks and sexiness?

  8. #18
    Administrator sodascouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Where Faulkner collides with Elvis
    Posts
    32,988

    Default Re: Brockton Fields, Vancouver, BC 9/14

    Great find!

    Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

  9. #19
    Stuck on the Border zeldabjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    5,654

    Default Re: Brockton Fields, Vancouver, BC 9/14

    Quote Originally Posted by StephUK View Post
    Short clip from the show here:-

    http://socialcam.com/videos/fA8GhTcX...d+your+request.#_=_

    Don has a small support band for this show; Will is on piano, no Mike Thompson & no second guitarist.

    You can see Will quite well & get a good idea of how he looks in his glasses.
    I think he looks dead sexy in them. Is there ANYTHING that would reduce Will's good looks and sexiness?
    love the clip Steph...thanks...Love seeing any of the guys anytime...Will does look quite good....and love Don with the vest again...wish I could get him to sing in my backyard!...gotta wonder how someone got away with videoing Don...maybe he doesn't mind if it's a charity event...Will is from Rochester NY...only about an hour from Buffalo...doubt he still lives there though right?...still I thought it was very cool when I found out he was from near here.

  10. #20
    Administrator sodascouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Where Faulkner collides with Elvis
    Posts
    32,988

    Default Re: Brockton Fields, Vancouver, BC 9/14

    Don might not have even seen the person filming - it looks like they were behind some other folks and not super-close - but even he did, it's very possible he'd be more reluctant to spend valuable performance-time scolding someone who had obviously donated a great deal of money to a good cause. You didn't get admission to that private party unless you had put out some major bucks, or were the guest of a VIP or artist.

    As for the show, it had been reported previously that S&D were going to do an acoustic set together, but it looks like they performed separately for the most part. If that's the case, I'm not as sad about missing this - although even if they just did Leather and Lace together, it would be very special!

    Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •