Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Meet and Greets

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Meet and Greets

Thanks, TT! Believe me I treasure that!

Yeah, remember back in the early 2000's they talked a lot about being tired of touring. Evidently something changed their minds (probably $$$$$) because then they came out with the LROOE cd and started touring all over the world! lol
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

well Brooke, as I just said to Zelda about going to a show.....tomorrow is promised to none of us...that means them or us and If I have a chance to go , I dont wanna pass it up cuase it a blink of any eye anyone of us could be gone.Dont mean it as a downer but it is true.

I treasure all my concet memories.. They are what I count when I go to sleep instead of sheep.

try it it works and usually helps me dream of a certaing hot tight jean wearing guitarplayer,

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post

I'll let Willie give you more details, but basically she saw him walk out the door. He said he would come back but he never did.
    Yeah---that's when I knew our relationship was over because he just left me there. Lucky for me, Nancy & Cathy took me home.

It was after the show in Chicago and we had heard he had milled around after a couple shows, signing autographs, etc, but hadn't heard anything about this one. He was walking right next to me & so I got brave and asked him if he would mind signing a picture I had with me (a publicity picture from the Tell Me The Truth era) and he said yes and to wait a minute, he'd be right back. Then they whisked him away and out the door never to return. We found out later that he had a radio interview he had to do. I'm convinced that he came back looking for me but by that time, I had already left. He wouldn't have broken his word to me, right?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Yeah, TBF, I think I would have been brokenhearted if he did that to me!
    I know it wasn't really has fault, but I would hate to be waiting for him & him not returning...

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Yeah---that's when I knew our relationship was over because he just left me there. Lucky for me, Nancy & Cathy took me home.

It was after the show in Chicago and we had heard he had milled around after a couple shows, signing autographs, etc, but hadn't heard anything about this one. He was walking right next to me & so I got brave and asked him if he would mind signing a picture I had with me (a publicity picture from the Tell Me The Truth era) and he said yes and to wait a minute, he'd be right back. Then they whisked him away and out the door never to return. We found out later that he had a radio interview he had to do. I'm convinced that he came back looking for me but by that time, I had already left. He wouldn't have broken his word to me, right?
    omg Willie you did get very brave...what a woman!!!...I believe he probably is very sorry for what he was forced to do to you...still is in pain over it...and thinks of you every night when he goes to sleep!......I'm sure he felt bad...that's just the kind of guy he is...and why we love him so much....but like TK said my heart would have been broken...but WOW what a memory...how many of us can actually say they talked to him!!!WOW I woulda ...