Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm back!!!

Default I'm back!!!

Wasn't sure where to post, so started a new thread... but, here I am! I know I drifted off (sidetracked by a certain Slashy obsession for a bit)... THEN took ill out of the blue and good grief... what a nightmare! Anyways, won't bore with gory details and a lot of the regs followed my ordeal on FB so most know. Thanks to everyone for all your support during this time. It really meant a lot to know that people from all over the world, DO care about you when you're going through a horrible ordeal! And it also shows how great it can be to be a part of a close-knit group such as this and how people rally behind you and lift your spirits. I'm getting pretty sap here, but it's all true! I'm still a virtual newbie in this group but yet I experienced plenty of love and prayers and thoughts while I was sick and it was greatly appreciated!

NOW... time to plan me an Eagles concert, wouldn't you say????

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Default Re: I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lizzyplays View Post
    Wasn't sure where to post, so started a new thread... but, here I am! I know I drifted off (sidetracked by a certain Slashy obsession for a bit)... THEN took ill out of the blue and good grief... what a nightmare! Anyways, won't bore with gory details and a lot of the regs followed my ordeal on FB so most know. Thanks to everyone for all your support during this time. It really meant a lot to know that people from all over the world, DO care about you when you're going through a horrible ordeal! And it also shows how great it can be to be a part of a close-knit group such as this and how people rally behind you and lift your spirits. I'm getting pretty sap here, but it's all true! I'm still a virtual newbie in this group but yet I experienced plenty of love and prayers and thoughts while I was sick and it was greatly appreciated!

Hi Lizzy...so good to see you back on the board...glad you are feeling so much better!...hope you get that concert soon...and hope we get to actually meet at one soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    Hi Lizzy...so good to see you back on the board...glad you are feeling so much better!...hope you get that concert soon...and hope we get to actually meet at one soon!!!
    I know! I would really love it if my next concert can be one where I get to meet a whole bunch of you! I'll be happy just going and hanging out.. I'm not hard to please. hehe

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Were you gone? Seriously did miss you here. Sure glad you are feeling better and can get back to stalking... I mean seeing some of your favorites again.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Lizzy! Welcome back!! It'll be good to get your input on stuff around here again! If you were in a certain photo thread, well, it's no wonder you couldn't sleep last night...
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Lizzy, I'm so very glad things are going better for you! I have indeed been praying for you and I'm delighted to see you posting again!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Welcome back!

As I said on FB - I'm very glad you are feeling better and I hope everything goes well from here on out.

I've also missed your posts.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Welcome back lizzy! We've been missin' you around here! I'm new to Fb, so I didn't know what had happened to you. Hope all goes well now.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lizzyplays View Post

Absolutely!!!!! I'll meet you in any City for any concert you choose!!! Glad to have you back and that you're feeling so much better.

Welcome back Lizzy. Since we are FB friends, I know all about what you've been going through, & I am so happy you are feeling a lot better, & getting back to work, & normal activities..........Now the only Eagles concert on the schedule is Vegas in Nov, so are you going??? I'm actually still thinking about this show!