Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Glenn at Sydney Opera House Mar. 1 and Mar. 2 (changed from Feb. 28)

Default Re: Glenn at Sydney Opera House Mar. 1 and Mar. 2 (changed from Feb. 28)

Well, I guess it's for the best it didn't work out for GA and me. It's midterms and I have a lot of grading to do by Monday...

Yes, I'll spend today, tomorrow, and the weekend grading. Gosh, my life sucks sometimes. But not always.

At least I'll have more money in the kitty for concerts when he comes back to the U.S.

More power to you, FP, and have a wonderful time! I'll live vicariously through you and your awesome experiences.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Glenn at Sydney Opera House Mar. 1 and Mar. 2 (changed from Feb. 28)

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Well, I guess it's for the best it didn't work out for GA and me. It's midterms and I have a lot of grading to do by Monday...

Yes, I'll spend today, tomorrow, and the weekend grading. Gosh, my life sucks sometimes. But not always.

At least I'll have more money in the kitty for concerts when he comes back to the U.S.

More power to you, FP, and have a wonderful time! I'll live vicariously through you and your awesome experiences.
    Thank you Soda. I need to try & write more detailed, less impressionistic reviews.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I'm doing a sinful amount of marking too! I'll put the makings in the kitty for a different trip hopefully!

Sorry you couldn't make it either Soda.

FP, hope the rain eases! Have a wondeful weekend!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Hope you have another awesome show, FP. And yeah - I've got so much going on at work right now that I couldn't even consider a trip to Australia. I'm still crossing my fingers that he'll schedule some more solo shows in the states, but I'm not holding my breath.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

have a blast and enjoy the wonder of gf.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Glenn was either just on or will be on Sydney's 2GB radio station, I can't tell by the tweet.

http://www.2gb.com/shows/sydney-live...=63&Itemid=259
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Here is the direct link to the interview.

http://www.2gb.com/article/glenn-frey
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

OHHHH my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take it Easy was the song when I turned it on. I wish I could go down to Austrailia. *cry* I love that man's voice (speaking and singing). God those lucky people who can see him in concert.

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!