Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Where Would You Like To Visit?

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Where Would You Like To Visit?

Well I would love to see you visit Ireland Brooke! We'd have to meet up, like Soda and I did last June.

NYC fan, you have indeed been to so many places. Did you make it here when you were backpacking?

I can no add a 'proper' trip to New York to my list of places I've been to!

Come on Glenn do a solo show in one of the paces I'd like to see! Just can't quite make Hawaii this time. Work commitments!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Well I would love to see you visit Ireland Brooke! We'd have to meet up, like Soda and I did last June.

NYC fan, you have indeed been to so many places. Did you make it here when you were backpacking?

I can no add a 'proper' trip to New York to my list of places I've been to!

Come on Glenn do a solo show in one of the paces I'd like to see! Just can't quite make Hawaii this time. Work commitments!
    GA

I did make it to Ireland when I was backpacking and then one other time. When we backpacked, I spent some time in Dublin and then we headed across to Kerry. A friend had family in Killorglin, so we stayed there and saw a good bit of Kerry. I actually have really vivid memories of watching Live Aid in a pub in Killorglin I think we sailed into Cork that time from Le Havre. The other time I went, I went to Galway and then we headed up through Westport and spent a good bit of time in Ardara. I loved the Northwest. It was so rugged and picturesque.

Of course, I loved all of it and would go back again in a heartbeat. It's an incredibly beautiful country.

Brooke, I hope you do get to go someday! I would love to go back. I feel like I still have so much to see there.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    Well, the nice thing about having realistic goals is that they might just happen! As I post this we are en route to Virginia. In addition to visiting my beloved Wildlife Center of Virginia and going to a Jack Hanna show, I am also going to realize a long time dream (no pun intended) of meeting our very own Dreamer! It's going to be a great time!
    I'm very excited that I'm going to be able to meet PM and her hubby during their trip to Virginia. Can't wait for tomorrow night. Travel safe, PM.

And zelda and PFD, thank you both for your sweet comments. You are both sweethearts and I am glad I have had a chance to meet both of you!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by NYC Fan View Post
    GA

I did make it to Ireland when I was backpacking and then one other time. When we backpacked, I spent some time in Dublin and then we headed across to Kerry. A friend had family in Killorglin, so we stayed there and saw a good bit of Kerry. I actually have really vivid memories of watching Live Aid in a pub in Killorglin I think we sailed into Cork that time from Le Havre. The other time I went, I went to Galway and then we headed up through Westport and spent a good bit of time in Ardara. I loved the Northwest. It was so rugged and picturesque.

Of course, I loved all of it and would go back again in a heartbeat. It's an incredibly beautiful country.

Brooke, I hope you do get to go someday! I would love to go back. I feel like I still have so much to see there.
    You picked lovely places to visit NYC fan! I worked in Clifden in the West of Ireland which was in Galway and quite near to Westport. Its what I call 'River of Dreams' country.
    I'm glad you have such good memories of our little Isle.

Dreamer and PM (and PM's hubby of course) have fun meeting up. I had a great time when Dreamer and I shared a room in Fallsview.
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Henley Honey View Post
    I'm ready whenever you are Z. We'll paint the town!!! Dreamer has a few plays on her bucket list so we should try and work it out!!
    Count me in too!!!!!!!! pretty please

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well, it was an absolute pleasure meeting PM and her hubby on Friday night. They are a great couple and we had a wonderful visit. I just wish we had had more time, but that just means we'll have to do it again sometimes. PM and hubby, hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip and had a great time here in Virginia. Safe travels home.

And GA - you were a fantastic roomate in Fallview and I really hope we can do it again sometime as well.

And looks like we may have to consider a New York Borderer gathering sometime as well.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Maybe we could do our first "Borderer convention" up there! Either there or Chicago.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I hope so too Dreamer!

Great idea Soda and Dreamer!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

Great idea ladies!! I would love to meet you guys.

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

You all so should do a meet up if you can, it would be fab to get to know each other personally....I'd be in if I could swim that far lol!