Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Actually, Glenn often turns that way when he talks between songs at his solo gigs. He usually directs the chit-chat towards Danny Grenier. When he's not doing that, he often looks down while talking, fiddling with his guitar. He rarely meets eyes when talking between songs at solo gigs. It happens sometimes, but it's not the norm. You'll see him look out into the audience during Eagles gigs, but even that's often when someone else is in the spotlight and he's stepped back a bit. Perhaps this is because at his solo gigs, he might feel more exposed and vulnerable.

When he was performing, he took his typical stance at the mike, and closed his eyes while singing as per usual. I don't think he was trying to diss anyone.
Well, I wasn't talking about eye contact, when he looks towards the back, I doubt he can see anyone well enough to make eye contact even if he wanted to. I was talking about how he never turned towards the other side, while singing or talking. He wasn't talking to Danny, his head wasn't turned that far. If he were 6:00 on a clock, his range was always 12:00 to about 4:00.