Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Sundance Film Festival - DVD Premiere

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: 2013 Sundance Film Festival - DVD Premier

Thanks for those links, VA. And OBTW - the closer it gets to the date, the more I wish I could be there as well. I REALLY would like to be at this.

And Soda, I agree that this is a big deal and surely some of the band members will make an appearance. I think it would actually be quite a snub to the festival if none of them were there.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

I agree, I cannot see at least one or two of them not showing up. What would be the point of the DVD if you're not willing to promote it at something this big? I'm hoping they all show and it's really hyped up by the press but I'm selfish like that.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I'm pretty sure at least a couple of them will. It's a big deal and if they don't show up, the premiere if their movie won't get reported on nearly as much by the entertainment press. No photo ops of arriving celebs and red carpet interviews = considerably less attention.
    If anyone goes to this, my money is on Glenn & Joe. I can't see Henley showing up for this kind of thing. Timothy is a big maybe because for Part 1, well, he will hardly even be in in it much since it ends in 1980. Would be kind of cool if Felder, Bernie, or Randy showed up! Hope there is some press on them that we can see.

Well, we'll have to wait and see, but, my guess is all of the current lineup will be there, Tim's recovery permitting. I wouldn't be too surprised if the former members also make an appearance, although I'm not sure about Randy's health situation.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Well, we'll have to wait and see, but, my guess is all of the current lineup will be there, Tim's recovery permitting. I wouldn't be too surprised if the former members also make an appearance, although I'm not sure about Randy's health situation.
    Wow, Dreamer. Do you seriously expect Felder to suddenly show up with the other band members? Just because he was interviewed for this DVD doesn't mean that they have resolved their differences personally.

I would not hazard a guess as to who if any of them would appear. I don't wish to be overly optimistic.

Well, why not? If Felder shows up, I certainly don't expect he'll be hanging with the current band members. But, it's a big enough place where he could show up without ever being in contact with the others. As I said above, I, obviously, don't know who will show, but I wouldn't be surprised if any of them are there. The only thing that would really surprise me is if none of them showed.

OMG. I love this picture! I don't think I've ever seen it

https://www.sundance.org/images/film...13/13024-1.jpg

I have to wonder if someone photoshopped Felder out of that photo but it is hot!

Default Re: 2013 Sundance Film Festival - DVD Premiere

Wow, I've never seen that before either! EL - yeah I think some cropping must be going on, unless Felder had stepped out for a quick trip to the bathroom during the photoshoot. lol

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    If anyone goes to this, my money is on Glenn & Joe. I can't see Henley showing up for this kind of thing. Timothy is a big maybe because for Part 1, well, he will hardly even be in in it much since it ends in 1980. Would be kind of cool if Felder, Bernie, or Randy showed up! Hope there is some press on them that we can see.

Why would you think DH wouldn't show up? I bet he will -- not just to be supportive to the band, but because this is an exciting, unprecedented event in Eagles history. Why wouldn't he want to be there?? Unless there is a parental/personal conflict, I can't imagine why he wouldn't be there giving his full support. I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to be there!!