Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unplugged

Default Re: Unplugged

Quote Originally Posted by gibsonmartin View Post
    Thanks, VK. I wonder though if (since I'm new here) if there is a thread within THE BORDER where fans trade or sell bootlegs of UNPLUGGED and VH1 STORYTELLERS episodes featuring Henley on CD format. This practice is a norm with DMB/Daveheads and Deadheads/Grateful Dead/Pearl Jam fans. Is this an accepted practice here?

I did come across a KTS CD of a Don Henley concert recorded in the Japan - DON HENLEY LIVE - AN EAGLE OUT EAST. Obviously, a bootleg.

Thanks.
    I don't think Don would be happy to hear this???? Knowing his take on the music business, I don't think he would like his fans buying or trading BOOTLEGS?? YIKES!!! I can see steam coming out of Don's ears over that one!!!

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    I don't think Don would be happy to hear this???? Knowing his take on the music business, I don't think he would like his fans buying or trading BOOTLEGS?? YIKES!!! I can see steam coming out of Don's ears over that one!!!
    It has been around for a long time, so there is nothing he can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    I know there's nothing he can do about it, but do we have a thread where we trade or sell bootlegs??? Because if we do. I never knew about it....So where is it, because there are a few bootlegs I'm interested in. I thought that was not done around here, I mean with the way the guys feel about it, but that is all in another thread, isn't it???

There used to be a thread like that but we deleted it after there was some trouble.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

If this show could be officially released I would be so happy. Don looked and sounded amazing.
    ~Sara

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    Check out Ebay or Amoeba Records or if the site is still there KTS online. That's where I sourced the AN EAGLE OUT EAST CD of Henley's performance in Japan. Another site to check out might be DISCOGS.com