Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shopping successes

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Re: Shopping successes

yep two would work for me lol

thats what i do if i cant make up my mind

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by SallyGee View Post
    I feel so sorry for the workers. I can't imagine going to work after that big dinner, and leaving your family. So wrong. And this year Thanksgiving was so early, there is plenty of time to shop!
    I see the same thing happening over here in the retail industry. When I was a kid Shoos closed early on Christmas Eve, remained closed for Christmas Day, the day after, and possibly even another day. Now they close late Christmas Eve and are already opening back at 9am on the 26th.

I think that's crazy. How can a store worker really relax on Christmas Day with work as normal hanging over them for the next day. (as we don't have Thanksgiving Christmas is our big feast here)
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

well I bought something for JAHH and I dint have sucess cause the sleeves swere too long on the jacket/coat from fossil

Now I gotta go back and return it.
    How do you shop for a man who wants a coat but wont go out to pick it out??
    ugh
    The hoddie from martin guitar I got him he is living in so now I gotta find another gift..
    ooh well off I go to the mall my least fave place

I got a bunch of emails from stores today talking about special "Cyber Monday" sales. Apparently it's a spin-off of "Black Friday" but I've never heard of it before. Has this been around a while or is it something new? I might take advantage of some of these "cyber-sales"!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I've heard of "cyber Monday" for a few years now...it's supposed to be the busiest online shopping day of the year...that's how I heard the name started...

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Yes, and I took advantage of the deals the last two years to buy coffee...for me!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I got a bunch of emails from stores today talking about special "Cyber Monday" sales. Apparently it's a spin-off of "Black Friday" but I've never heard of it before. Has this been around a while or is it something new? I might take advantage of some of these "cyber-sales"!
    Wow, you've never heard of it before? Amazing! Get shopping girl!

I've been browsing around today, but as of yet, haven't found anything exciting enough to click on!

I did buy my son's present (Redhead camo hunting clothes) yesterday online and by telephone. Of course half of his present was 'out of stock' online! I ended up calling 9 stores across the country (at their suggestion) trying to find what I was needing! Then when I found one that had it, they didn't ship to customers homes, only to another store! They finally did agree to ship it to me, but geez, what a pain! Blew two hours doing it and put up outdoor Christmas decorations between calls!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    needed a new purse to take to Vegas...found one I love but it's not practical...so I bought a different one that was more practical but I didn't like as well....still kicking myself that I didn't get the one I really love...maybe I need two new purses?...lol
    I went back to Kohl's today and bought the purse I really love...guess I do need two purses after all...and the great part...it was 50% off today which it wasn't the first time I saw it...happy girl!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    I went back to Kohl's today and bought the purse I really love...guess I do need two purses after all...and the great part...it was 50% off today which it wasn't the first time I saw it...happy girl!
    Woohoo! Gotta be happy about that.
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne