Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Eagles Retrospective Tour?

Border Desperado RebeccaLovesEagles's Avatar

Default Re: Henley confirms band "considering" Bernie to join next tour!!

i'd love to see Bernie

You know you have some delicious bugs here about on the Mississippi... Extra Protein thank you very much!!!!-Don Henley- At the St. Louis, MO concert June 2010.

Default Re: Eagles Retrospective Tour?

Now that I know which Fleetwood Mac shows I'm going to, I'm antsy to plan my Eagles shows... I wonder when they'll start releasing dates?

I also hope Don tours a bit solo to support his new album. It doesn't have to be a mega-tour; it can be just a few dates like Glenn's, but I'd like to see a show. Those videos posted of Atlantic City as well as the reviews have whetted my appetite.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Now that I know which Fleetwood Mac shows I'm going to, I'm antsy to plan my Eagles shows... I wonder when they'll start releasing dates?

I also hope Don tours a bit solo to support his new album. It doesn't have to be a mega-tour; it can be just a few dates like Glenn's, but I'd like to see a show. Those videos posted of Atlantic City as well as the reviews have whetted my appetite.

I totally agree. I'm hoping they give us sufficient time to make affordable travel plans. I hate it when you score good seats but then have to pay exhorbitant travel costs!

Me too, but I hope I won't have to travel too far. I only plan on going to one show.
    ~Sara

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I keep thinking that they almost have to come to DC early in the tour, which seriously reduces my travel costs! Besides the fact they've not been to DC since Nov. 2008, since they had one of their earliest gigs at The Cellar Door it would be fitting to make this an early stop on the tour!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    I keep thinking that they almost have to come to DC early in the tour, which seriously reduces my travel costs! Besides the fact they've not been to DC since Nov. 2008, since they had one of their earliest gigs at The Cellar Door it would be fitting to make this an early stop on the tour!
    ::fingers crossed::

Would be nice to save money since I'm already traveling for Fleetwood Mac.
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

So in reading the "Today In Eagles History" note, today is the anniversary of Don Felder's $200,000,000. lawsuit against Eagles, Ltd. as well as Don Henley and Glenn Frey personally. That's two hundred million. If there was a shadow of a doubt before, there is no longer any doubt in mind as to whether or not he'll be invited to be a part of the new tour. I can give you 200,000,000 reasons why he won't be. Ouch.
    Last edited by Henley Honey; 02-06-2013 at 08:37 PM.

yeah HH I think you're 200,000,000 percent right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post

I was wondering about that also. This seems pretty tight to the release of Don's album...I would think he would tour it for at least 2 months??? But maybe that's not happening??? Wonder if we will get any answers about Don doing some solo shows?

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    I was wondering about that also. This seems pretty tight to the release of Don's album...I would think he would tour it for at least 2 months??? But maybe that's not happening??? Wonder if we will get any answers about Don doing some solo shows?
    Glenn didn't tour for 2 months in the States with his album. Don may wish to be different, or he may not.