Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Eagles obsessed in NYC

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles obsessed in NYC

well T and H I think you gotta have a concert fund established and pick your shows carefully.(travel expences and hotel accomidations add to it too)

FOr me I'd go more but JAhh keeps me in line..lol

I have the picture of all of us from sept at my desk at work with the eagles group pic under it and when it gets bad....I just look at everyones happy smiling faces after we had just all seen the "boys" and met outside in the lobby...HAppy campers all and I am in my happy place once again.
    tt

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Well we never all make it together, but I suppose those who can do! For years I had wanted to see Glenn do a live solo show, but they had been a bit thin on the ground. When he announced the two shows in Fallsview while the timing wasn't perfect workwise (I ended up going straight into work from the airport when I got home) I realised that these shows were gonna be as good as it got for me, and luckily quite a few other Borderers were going. At that show Glenn announced that he would be releasing 'After Hours', so when he toured for that last Spring, I made it with Soda and FP to LA!

yeah I had vaguely heard about Glenn's solo tour when his album was released, but at the time I was not yet awakened to how in love with him i really am haha. I was only interested in seeing the Eagles as a whole and though I deeply considered it, I couldn't afford the tickets at the time when they played here

I am really looking forward to their next tour!

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanny Twisted View Post
    well T and H I think you gotta have a concert fund established and pick your shows carefully.(travel expences and hotel accomidations add to it too)

FOr me I'd go more but JAhh keeps me in line..lol

I have the picture of all of us from sept at my desk at work with the eagles group pic under it and when it gets bad....I just look at everyones happy smiling faces after we had just all seen the "boys" and met outside in the lobby...HAppy campers all and I am in my happy place once again.
    tt
    hehe yeahh...well living in nyc, I'm planning on just seeing them here when they come. This time I will have the money saved for the hefty ticket price!

If flying didn't cost so darn much (or if I lived close enough to drive to Vegas) I would see them this month in Vegas!

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirsty&Hot View Post
    hehe yeahh...well living in nyc, I'm planning on just seeing them here when they come. This time I will have the money saved for the hefty ticket price!

If flying didn't cost so darn much (or if I lived close enough to drive to Vegas) I would see them this month in Vegas!
    No worries ...GF has said in interviews that he likes the venue MGM and the managment is good too so they play there often. so I am sure there will be other chances to go there and maybe there will be better air fairs.
    We drive where we have to go.....roadtrip.....
    anyway concert fund is always the way to go.....

dont worry ..