Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Order Eagles Documentary "History of the Eagles" DVD, Blu-Ray, or Deluxe Edition

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Eagles Documentary "History of the Eagles"

Going to get/preorder the Bluray, and start saving my money for the Amazon Super Deluxe set. Not going to worry about the shirt, they don't have them in my size anyway.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Wow - this is going to be harder than it was to buy my last car! I guess I'll go over to the band's website and Amazon to sort through all of the options.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Thanks for the info, VA.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I'm going to keep checking Walmart.com and see if it goes on pre-order there.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Thumbs down Re: Eagles Documentary "History of the Eagles"

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    Sorry; I need to ask. I thought Julie was Tim's assistant. I didn't know she had anything to do with running eaglesband.com?
    For those who have commented on my post/question about the T-Shirt thing (and I mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone) I understand that Julie is Timothy's assistant and not directly affiliated with the band. However, when I said 'pass it along' I was implying - and obviously I didn't state it clearly - that Timothy IS an Eagle (as well as a remarkable solo artist). I was thinking 'domino effect'. Sorry for any confusion or misunderstanding. My bad!

And I'm STILL excited that we're only seven short weeks from release of the DVD!!!
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

I ordered the blu ray. The deluxe set would be great, but I'm most interested in that Largo concert, so the regular set will have to do. The quality of that concert was amazing in the documentary. Thank you for the link to the amazon pre order! I had been looking as well and it is not easy to find on the site.

Can't wait to get this and watch the concert footage!

Default Re: Pre-Order Eagles Documentary "History of the Eagles"

If anyone's curious why there's suddenly a new thread for the pre-order, it's because I split it off so the info about pre-ordering wouldn't get buried in our awesome mega-thread on the documentary.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Pre-Order Eagles Documentary "History of the Eagles" DVD, Blu-Ray, or Deluxe Edit

The regular blu-ray will do just fine for me. I couldn't sleep nights (not that I do anyways ) if I spent that kind of money on something like this. Especially when I take into consideration that $225 is pretty much face value of a concert ticket to see them & I've sworn I won't do that either unless things are changed up drastically.

Now do I try to get it from the Canadian Amazon or not. Will be interested to see if we get more info on that set.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Pre-Order Eagles Documentary "History of the Eagles"

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    If anyone's curious why there's suddenly a new thread for the pre-order, it's because I split it off so the info about pre-ordering wouldn't get buried in our awesome mega-thread on the documentary.
    You do have a way of making me think I lost my mind or my memory!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Default Re: Pre-Order Eagles Documentary "History of the Eagles" DVD, Blu-Ray, or Deluxe Edit

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    The regular blu-ray will do just fine for me. I couldn't sleep nights (not that I do anyways ) if I spent that kind of money on something like this. Especially when I take into consideration that $225 is pretty much face value of a concert ticket to see them & I've sworn I won't do that either unless things are changed up drastically.

Now do I try to get it from the Canadian Amazon or not. Will be interested to see if we get more info on that set.
    I agree about it being too much money. I think the Canadian one might be the way to go because it looks like we can get the book too, and I don't have much use for the rest.
    ~Sara