Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Petmania

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Re: Petmania

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo View Post

My little Bailey is a week in recovery. She got spayed last tuesday and still has 6 stitches in her belly that will come out in another week. It took her a few days to be back to her normal self. She was very tired and it was easy to see that she was hurting when I first picked her up from the animal hospital. Usually she follows me into every room but for about 2 days she just layed in her soft little bed. Now she's back to her happy, loving, cuddly self. I know she'll feel even better when she gets those stitches out.
    Just so stinking adorable

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    Say hello to Abby (we were running down names and we all hit on that lol).

PM - yes indoors.
    Awww! I just exclaimed out loud when I saw this! What a little beauty, and Abby is a lovely name! You are wonderful for taking her on!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo View Post

My little Bailey is a week in recovery. She got spayed last tuesday and still has 6 stitches in her belly that will come out in another week. It took her a few days to be back to her normal self. She was very tired and it was easy to see that she was hurting when I first picked her up from the animal hospital. Usually she follows me into every room but for about 2 days she just layed in her soft little bed. Now she's back to her happy, loving, cuddly self. I know she'll feel even better when she gets those stitches out.
    PB, Bailey is so cute! Glad she's recovering from her op. Hope the stitches come out ok!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Peek, lovely to hear from you, and your wee Bailey is just adorable. Glad to hear you had her fixed, it's one less thing for you to worry about and the health benefits are immense.
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

Maisie went to the vet again on Friday as the sores on her neck and cheek are still not clearing up. They are better, and some days they look as if they are healing well, and then she will start scratching at them again and they look awful. The vet is a bit baffled (although he says it is a common occurrence in cats) because she is an indoor cat and she only eats hypoallergenic food. Anyway, he gave her another steroid shot which will last for six weeks, but told us to contact him if it's no better in a week. He said it could be associated with the status of her FIV, but he just really doesn't know. Fingers crossed that she will get better. I should say that she is fine in all other areas - she eats and drinks extremely well and seems happy, energetic and content. I hope she can stop scratching long enough for these sores to heal.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Troub, it must be hard to see your baby with itchy sores. I wish your vet had a better idea of what it was and how to treat it. At least she's happy and content. I hope they heal.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Aw, Troub, Maisie is beautiful and I hope your vet can sort out her rash soon. Glad she's back safely with you and happy!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

I hope the sores on her will clear up soon Lou!!!

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Lou, I sure hope that Maisie gets better. Fingers crossed that the steriod shot helps.

Thanks for the comments on Bailey. Even with the stitches still in, she's pretty much back to her normal self. The first sign was her running her little "happy laps" around the coffee table when I got home from work this past Wednesday night. The appointment is made for tuesday afternoon to get the stitches out.

Austin, Abby is sooo adorable. Love that pic of her.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Peek, glad to hear Bailey is doing so well!

Troub, I hope Maisie recovers soon, poor little thing!

Milton decided last night to forgive me for putting him through the trauma of a plane ride from Houston to Memphis and then immediately abandoning him for two nights to go to Louisville. We are cuddle buddies again!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten