Page 106 of 113 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1130

Thread: How's the weather?

Default Re: How's the weather?

66 degrees here in southwest Ohio. And rain... lots of rain. (This must be what January is like on Dagobah.)

Tornado watches yesterday and today! Torrential rains and heavy winds! The worst of it seems to have passed, though.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

With all the horrible weather that much of the country is experiencing, I almost feel guilty posting here today. Yesterday, it was a beautiful balmy 73° here in the Old Dominion - and today 71°. I'm enjoying my time sitting outside on my deck while I'm still recuperating from my bronchitis. I'm much better, but still have the dreadful, lingering cough. However, this weather is good for the soul. I'm definitely going to enjoy it while it lasts.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    With all the horrible weather that much of the country is experiencing, I almost feel guilty posting here today. Yesterday, it was a beautiful balmy 73° here in the Old Dominion - and today 71°. I'm enjoying my time sitting outside on my deck while I'm still recuperating from my bronchitis. I'm much better, but still have the dreadful, lingering cough. However, this weather is good for the soul. I'm definitely going to enjoy it while it lasts.
    Hope you feel better soon, Dreamer! I had bronchitis one winter and it seemed like it took forever to go away. Enjoy the weather, I'd not begrudge anyone of nice weather.

Rain seems to be gone for the day, but temps are 10 to 15 degrees cooler. Supposed to get up to almost 60 on Tuesday, though.

Stuck on the Border

Well, it was officially 70 degrees here Saturday and 68 degrees yesterday(Sun.). My apartment was so hot I almost turned on the AC. I have had bronchitis a few times and the cough always seemed to linger. Dreamer feel better soon.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Hope you are feeling better, Dreamer.

Wow, some of you had such nice temperatures! Amazing!

Our storm was not nearly as bad as they forecasted, thank goodness! Actually, it made me mad that they made such a big deal about it and we nearly missed the snow completely! Everyone was preparing for 4-6 inches of snow and we, maybe, got an inch! Also an inch and a half of rain Friday night.

It just seems like our meteorologists hype it up big time and get everyone scared to death then it fizzles out! I told everyone at work Friday that we probably wouldn't get anything since they were so sure we would!

And last year on this date we got 10-12 inches!!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border

It is pouring here today. It started late last night and we are supposed to get between 2-4 inches by Friday night.
    For the most part, it has been a mild winter here. So far we have had about one inch of snow. Last week we had a couple of days in the 60's. Crazy weather ! I have a feeling we will get socked in March.
    Last edited by New Kid In Town; 02-07-2020 at 12:53 PM.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

About 3 inches of wet snow here yesterday, quite a little blizzard for a few hours!

We are on a roller coaster ride, 50's for a couple days, then 30's. Teens tonight. That's Missouri (Misery) weather!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Wow Brooke! Hope all is well! We are having strong winds power went on and off few times here! Showed a little, CT weather is all over the place too. Yuck

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Yep - we've had a very strange winter so far too. Our coldest weather was actually in late November and early December before it was even officially winter. That was when we had our only snowfall (knocks on wood). We still have about 6 weeks of winter left though so who knows what can happen. Brooke, hopefully, you can keep that misery weather there where it belongs.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016