Page 109 of 113 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1130

Thread: How's the weather?

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: How's the weather?

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    We are getting the remnants of Laura here in Virginia as I am typing this, but it's almost a non-event compared to what others have gone through. It will soon be out in the Atlantic Ocean and, hopefully, be gone for good by this evening.

BTW Brooke - I know Soda lived in Beaumont some during her childhood, but I can't remember exactly when. Her parents now live in Houston.
    Good to know! I guess I didn't realize that! Thanks!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

After many many hot days here in Mormonland, It's finally raining! sadly, it's only today as tomorrow the temperature shoots back up to the mid 80s. Ugh, I am so done with summer I could scream. ...However as this will be my very first time living where it snows, I'm a little apprehensive about winter.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Fall is here! 60s to around 70, cooler at night. Turned the furnace on last night. Love!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

It's cooling right down. I prefer cooler weather but frigid cold and my bones start to hurt (thanks early osteoarthritis!).
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

It's snowing here in northern Utah. Not a snow storm, just a light dusting, but the overnight temperature last night was around 17 degrees. It's still pretty surreal to me, because I have never lived in snow. I grew up in San Diego and lived my teen and young adult life in Sacramento, which doesn't get snow. So I'm thinking this is awesome, but at the same time freezing my butt off. Thank the gods for space heaters and Snuggies.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I love snow. I know it can be inconvenient for people but here when it snows any way heavily the country simply closes down until it thaws. Last Snow we had was in 2018 on my 50th birthday. My school was closed for a full week! Enjoy the snow Elle!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    I love snow. I know it can be inconvenient for people but here when it snows any way heavily the country simply closes down until it thaws. Last Snow we had was in 2018 on my 50th birthday. My school was closed for a full week! Enjoy the snow Elle!
    I will, I'm hoping to take lots of pictures in the wintertime. That is, if my phone will let me.

I just heard we will be getting snow possibly this Friday. Hoping they are wrong. I don't like the snow, sorry. I hate winter. Gets dark at 4, continually grey skies, yuck. I get totally bummed out and I'm like a lil Chihuahua and can't get warm. But hey, enjoy it if you like it.

Stuck on the Border

The weather here today is overcast, it drizzled earlier. However, for the most part the weather has been beautiful here ! Temps between 65 - 75 and the leaves have all turned with beautiful fall colors. This is my favorite time of the year. It was such a horrible hot and humid summer this year that I could not wait for Fall to come. I love snow ! I know it is not always fun to drive in but I love a beautiful snow fall. Last winter I only got about an inch - it felt like the winter that never was. I do miss Day Light Savings Time when it end though. I love the extra hour of sunlight.
    Elle81 - Enjoy your first snow fall !
    Wow KW - Snow later in the week ! We are suppose to get heavy rain Thursday into Friday - it's from the Hurricane that will hit New Orleans. I feel so sorry for everyone on the Gulf Coast. They have already had enough of hurricanes.

GA - My silly question for the day ! Does Ireland have snow plows ? How much snow do you get in the winter ? Thanks !

New Kid In Town, I'm going to try to enjoy it. I just hope it's not a lot of snow. My roommate said when they moved here back in 2002, their first winter had snow that went up to their knees! I don't think I'm ready for that.

KW, my favorite season is Fall/Autumn. The colors of the trees, the slight nip in the air, Halloween. I adore this time of year. I don't like summer or winter, too much of one type of weather condition. And I wouldn't mind spring, if it just didn't make my allergies act up.