Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1130

Thread: How's the weather?

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Re: How's the weather?

For the first time in several years, southwest Georgia is forecasted to have a very cold Christmas. The projected high will only be 40F, but unfortunately, the snow will stay north of Atlanta. Hopefully, maybe one year, I'll get to see a white Christmas.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border

Well, the big blizzard is over ! I got appx. 17 inches of snow - the most in appx. 6 years. Some parts of NW New Jersey got 30 inches. The dig out has begun for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    Well, the big blizzard is over ! I got appx. 17 inches of snow - the most in appx. 6 years. Some parts of NW New Jersey got 30 inches. The dig out has begun for everyone.
    We got at least a foot here, over 2 days. The dig out will begin tomorrow! I have to say, I'm ready for spring any day now...

Ya Northeast winter times blues for me too. Snowing again. Ugh.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by groupie2686 View Post
    We got at least a foot here, over 2 days. The dig out will begin tomorrow! I have to say, I'm ready for spring any day now...
    The weathermen are calling for more snow next Sunday into Monday ! They said it could also be a big one but too far out yet to call. They are re-plowing my apt. complex's parking lot and shoveling the sidewalks - they did a crappy job the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    The weathermen are calling for more snow next Sunday into Monday ! They said it could also be a big one but too far out yet to call. They are re-plowing my apt. complex's parking lot and shoveling the sidewalks - they did a crappy job the first time.
    I hope they're wrong and we're not getting more! I spent 2 hours digging my car out today - we ended up with 2 feet here!

Wow you guys got slammed. We got about 10 inches but hard to tell with the drifts. It was so windy and snowed for so long I was surprised we only got 10. The only thing I like about winter is sledding with kids. The rest stinks. Please be wrong with upcoming weather!

Most of the continental United States, A.K.A. the lower 48, is in the grips of a massive winter storm. I hope all my fellow american borderers are staying safe. It's been snowing here in Utah this past week and all this weekend. I am so done with winter. Snow is overrated.

Over here in North Carolina, aka the next place to need the ark, they called for snow starting last Friday, and going off and on through Monday. Instead it started raining, and raining....and raining. And now my husband's truck is stuck in his mom's normally very solid yard. We no longer have mud. We have soggy brown mush. Sun came out for the first time since Thursday (not Friday) today. More rain in the forecast. Please send large sponges and surf boards. And snorkels. We're going to need snorkels.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Southwest Georgia is finally getting a break from the rain. I believe it rained about 12 inches in about as many days. It'll rain tomorrow, but will be dry for the rest of the week, with lows in the 40s and highs in the 60s and sunshine! This is my ideal weather.

Oh yeah, my central heating quit on Friday. The replacement parts won't be here until Thursday, so 2 space heaters and the oven it is, then. I cannot complain because those poor people in Texas have it much worse.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time