Page 99 of 113 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: How's the weather?

Default Re: How's the weather?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    About 11 inches of snow here in Missouri Friday night in to Saturday! Most we've had for several years! Hubby got to blade with his tractor for the first time since we became "farmers"!

Oh my gosh! That sounds bad, Brooke! And it's freaking cold here! Got down below freezing, which is not happy for the South.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Boy, the weather has been crazy ! Monday it hit a high of 14 degrees here, with a low of 4 degrees. Tuesday was a high of 24 degrees. Today it is 58 and raining like crazy. We are supposed to get two inches of rain. It will drop to the low 30's this weekend.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Yep, NKIT - it sounds pretty much exactly how our week has gone here in Richmond - crazy weather for sure!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I went to Cincinnati yesterday to "goof off" with my friend. Left Cincy at about 5pm. Temperature was 51 degrees. Pouring rain (like it had been doing all day). By the time I got home a little over an hour later, the temperature had dropped to 40 degrees. Some time between midnight last night and 7am this morning, it snowed. Not a lot, but enough to cover the ground. Temperature right now is 27 degrees.

You know, I'm starting to think Ohio weather just might not be for me...

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

We had freezing rain night before last which made a crust on the snow that hadn't melted. Walking or driving was so hazardous yesterday that everything was canceled, even work! Our schools all around have been closed all week and it doesn't look like they will be open tomorrow with a low of -2 degrees and 20-25 degrees below zero wind chill overnight and in the morning! At least I can get to work today. Main highways are clear but the backroads are ice packed and terribly slick. And it doesn't look like it will get any better any time soon as more snow and cold is in the forecast for the weekend. Our schools haven't been out this long at a time forever!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Very cold here for us - wind chill of 19 today - but no snow. I honestly could use a snow day now so I'm kind of bummed.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Lovely and cool. 64 today and 71 tomorrow. I want to get some hiking in before the rain comes.

Many posts online today about hell freezing over and people can now do what they said they wouldn't do till then!

Our coldest day of the year here with -13* this morning and warming up to -1*. <<shiver>> <<brrrrr>> Schools out all week so far. All activities canceled all week. Might go back Friday if it warms up. Our country roads are ice covered so school busses can't go there! -6* tonight and a balmy 25* tomorrow! We love Misery (Missouri)!

Stuck on the Border

Today was a low of 10 degrees and is supposed to reach a high of 23 degrees. An improvement from yesterday when it was a low of 2 degrees and a high of 16 degrees. It is supposed to be in the 40's and 50's next week starting Sunday. It is warm here compared to Chicago where my sister and BIL live. Yesterday was a low of -27 degrees and all the schools were closed(she is a teacher). I can't believe how crazy this weather is.
    Last edited by New Kid In Town; 02-03-2019 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    Today was a low of 100 degrees and is supposed to reach a high of 23 degrees. An improvement from yesterday when it was a low of 2 degrees and a high of 16 degrees. It is supposed to be in the 40's and 50's next week starting Sunday. It is warm here compared to Chicago where my sister and BIL live. Yesterday was a low of -27 degrees and all the schools were closed(she is a teacher). I can't believe how crazy this weather is.
    A low of 100*? I know, typo!