Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles at KFC Yum Ctr, Louisville, KY - 7/06/2013

Default Re: Eagles at KFC Yum Ctr, Louisville, KY - 7/06/2013

Hello Everyone, The Eagles have always been my favorite band, and I have never had the chance to see them in the past. I tried twice to see them in the LROE tour, but both concerts that I had bought tickets to were cancelled. I have been trying to keep my excitement about this tour down because I didn't want to be disappointed again. Now my excitement is quickly building since I got my VIP Nation email last night. The main concern that I have is that the eMail stated that no cameras are allowed, is this true? I understand banning video and flash, but no pictures at a concert that I've been waiting my whole life to see? I hope this isn't the case. Have any of you guys been able to take pictures at Eagles concerts in the recent past?

Thanks in advance for any advice...

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SmithMtLakeEaglesFan View Post
    Hello Everyone, The Eagles have always been my favorite band, and I have never had the chance to see them in the past. I tried twice to see them in the LROE tour, but both concerts that I had bought tickets to were cancelled. I have been trying to keep my excitement about this tour down because I didn't want to be disappointed again. Now my excitement is quickly building since I got my VIP Nation email last night. The main concern that I have is that the eMail stated that no cameras are allowed, is this true? I understand banning video and flash, but no pictures at a concert that I've been waiting my whole life to see? I hope this isn't the case. Have any of you guys been able to take pictures at Eagles concerts in the recent past?

They always say that and they generally allow pictures without flash and video. However, this is a new tour, so the rules might be different. I will say there have been times in the last year they didn't appear to appreciate cameras in the front rows, and at Vegas in Dec those in the first two or three rows were told by the ushers that no pictures were allowed.

Welcome to the board, SML!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Welcome to The Border, SEF! As VA said, this is a new tour, so who knows what will be said. I was at a show on the LROE tour where the tickets said no cameras, but at the show when Glenn greeted us he specifically said still photos were okay.

I would imagine any performer would get tired of having the same person take picture after picture after picture, and my thoughts on the subject are to take a few good pictures, then put the camera away and enjoy the show. You miss a lot holding a camera in front of you.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

And while I'm here...

4 DAYS!!!!
    ~ Cathy ~

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    Welcome to The Border, SEF! As VA said, this is a new tour, so who knows what will be said. I was at a show on the LROE tour where the tickets said no cameras, but at the show when Glenn greeted us he specifically said still photos were okay.

I would imagine any performer would get tired of having the same person take picture after picture after picture, and my thoughts on the subject are to take a few good pictures, then put the camera away and enjoy the show. You miss a lot holding a camera in front of you.
    Thanks Prettymaid, I appreciate the info. I also feel the same way, I don't want to miss the whole show taking pictures, but I would like a few to have.

Thanks again!

Thanks Prettymaid, I appreciate the info. I also feel the same way, I don't want to miss the whole show taking pictures, but I would like a few to have.

Thanks again!
    I'm so happy for you, finally getting to go! I'm trying to remember which shows were cancelled during the LROE tour...was that Texas?
    ~ Cathy ~

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    They always say that and they generally allow pictures without flash and video. However, this is a new tour, so the rules might be different. I will say there have been times in the last year they didn't appear to appreciate cameras in the front rows, and at Vegas in Dec those in the first two or three rows were told by the ushers that no pictures were allowed.

Welcome to the board, SML!
    Thanks VA! This makes me feel better. I don't want to take a thousand pictures, but I would like to have some. I don't want to miss this show, but it is nice to have a few pics to impress (annoy) my friends with. Like I said in my other post, I have been cautious in my excitement, but now I feel like I can't hold it back much longer

Thanks again VA!

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    I'm so happy for you, finally getting to go! I'm trying to remember which shows were cancelled during the LROE tour...was that Texas?
    The first one cancelled was in Philly, then they added the one in Hershey Pa, and that one got cancelled. In between that they added a show in Raleigh, which is much closer to where we live, but since we had the tickets already in Hershey I thought I was good anyway. After the Hershey one was cancelled I tried to get tickets in Raleigh, but all the good ones were gone. Since I've been wanting to see them for forever, I decided I didn't want to have bad seats. My wife and I aren't the tallest people either, and with our luck we would have BigFoot standing in front of us for the whole concert.

Welcome to the board, SmithMtLakeEaglesFan!

I remember how excited I was about my first (and so far only, but I'm really hoping they travel Down Under again) Eagles show... it was amazing, and felt slightly unreal.

There are often concert photos posted on this board too, so come back and check in after the concert (& if you do get any photos we would love to see them!).

Enjoy the anticipation and have a great time at the show.
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

I agree with everyone. Be tactful and respectful and take your shots, then put the camera away and enjoy the show!!!

I'll be at the pre-show party with my husband and Sodascouts, our fearless leader who is away at the moment. I'll send you a pm with contact info so you we can say hello -- in 4 -- count 'em -- 4 freakin days!!!!!