Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Eagles at Consol Energy Ctr, Pittsburgh, PA - 7/23/2013

Default Re: Eagles at Consol Energy Ctr, Pittsburgh, PA - 7/23/2013

Congrats!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Hi all, I have a question regarding the Consol show and tix. My dad bought 2 tix this morning in Section 120, row N. At the time, section 120 was still visible on the seating map. A little while ago, he checked the map again and Section 120 and 116 disappeared completely from the map. Some unavailable sections were obviously just grayed out, but our section wasn't there. Does this mean section 120 is going to be blocked off? Thanks!
    But things in this life change very slowly, if they ever change at all.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HotelCalifornianinPA View Post
    Hi all, I have a question regarding the Consol show and tix. My dad bought 2 tix this morning in Section 120, row N. At the time, section 120 was still visible on the seating map. A little while ago, he checked the map again and Section 120 and 116 disappeared completely from the map. Some unavailable sections were obviously just grayed out, but our section wasn't there. Does this mean section 120 is going to be blocked off? Thanks!
    I'm pretty sure I remember seeing 120 during the presale (I'm in 122), but I've looked at a lot of maps in the last few days. Once most of the seats in the arena are sold, it might show back up, but I would call Ticketmaster or preferably, do a live chat with them tomorrow if possible. Just to get the story.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Out on the Border

My guess is that they pulled the section (if not sold out) and it will magically reappear sometime between now and Jul 23 with whatever seats are remaining. And, if something wonky happened I am sure they'd notify you...but I'd call just to be sure. Just be prepared for a long time on the phone, a lot of frustration, and probably few answers

I noticed on Friday that similar sections at the other venues (where tickets are moving a little faster) showed up on Ticketmaster. So I think this isn't anything to worry about, but I'd still call.
    VK

They added new Official Platinum seats to this venue and dropped the price on the previous ones that didn't sell. I've been wrestling for a week on whether I should 'upgrade' and kept waiting for a 'sign'. A person that owes me a serious amount of money called me out of the blue and made arrangements to repay me, and two hours later, TM drops the price of the tickets I was looking at! We 're in section 122, which is at the side of the stage on Joe's side. We were in row Q, now in row F, in the part of the row with no seats in front of us!

Now I need to figure out what to do with the other tickets... I have family members that would love to go, but not at $221 a ticket. So...do I give them to family or try and sell them on StubHub? Hmmm.
    VK

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    They added new Official Platinum seats to this venue and dropped the price on the previous ones that didn't sell. I've been wrestling for a week on whether I should 'upgrade' and kept waiting for a 'sign'. A person that owes me a serious amount of money called me out of the blue and made arrangements to repay me, and two hours later, TM drops the price of the tickets I was looking at! We 're in section 122, which is at the side of the stage on Joe's side. We were in row Q, now in row F, in the part of the row with no seats in front of us!

Now I need to figure out what to do with the other tickets... I have family members that would love to go, but not at $221 a ticket. So...do I give them to family or try and sell them on StubHub? Hmmm.
    where are your tickets...I may want them...How many do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    where are your tickets...I may want them...How many do you have?
    2 tickets, Section 122, row Q. Let me know, I sent an email to the family already, not sure when they'll let me know.
    VK

OK, I'm putting the extra tickets on StubHub, but if someone here wants them and PMs me, I will sell for face value ($224/ticket).

Section 122, Row Q, aisle seats. This is on "Joe's" side of the stage. The seats are the ones circled below, and you can see the side of the stage at the 'top' of the picture, as a point of reference.

ETA: This is an old screen shot, from the presale. The seats that show 'available' are no longer available!

VK

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Crossing my fingers for you, VA. Sure hope you don't have to eat those tickets.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016