Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Eagles at Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI - 7/07

Default Re: Eagles at Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI - 7/07

Tomorrow!!!!!! It feels so surreal that I'm going to see the Eagles for the first time in five years TOMORROW! I'm also so excited to hear about tonight's concert in Louisville from all the Borderers going.
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

I am here now just 8 minutes from Milwaukee at my hotel, it's finally hitting me that i'll be seeing our boys tomorrow!! I can relax and get excited now!

I had some time to kill before my hotel check in so I found the state fair park and ride, it's only like 5 or 6 minutes from my hotel, so i'm happy at least I know where that is! Do you go into that building there and buy a ticket first? I dont want to stand there on the bus sticking all my dollars into the slot and holding up the line LOL

My ticket says 7:30 too, I was planning on getting there around 6 to give myself time in case there is a delay with the busses or anything. I would like to get in there early to talk to some fans, I wish all of us that were going were sitting by each other! My seat is on the left side in the 2nd section back I think, not real close but not that far away either.

Quote Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani View Post
    I am here now just 8 minutes from Milwaukee at my hotel, it's finally hitting me that i'll be seeing our boys tomorrow!! I can relax and get excited now!

I had some time to kill before my hotel check in so I found the state fair park and ride, it's only like 5 or 6 minutes from my hotel, so i'm happy at least I know where that is! Do you go into that building there and buy a ticket first? I dont want to stand there on the bus sticking all my dollars into the slot and holding up the line LOL

My ticket says 7:30 too, I was planning on getting there around 6 to give myself time in case there is a delay with the busses or anything. I would like to get in there early to talk to some fans, I wish all of us that were going were sitting by each other! My seat is on the left side in the 2nd section back I think, not real close but not that far away either.
    Now, the State Fair is different than Summerfest--two different places--Nd Stare Fair isn't even going on right now! Summerfest Park n Rides will be marked with the smiley face logo. As far as I know and as I've ever done, you pay when you get in the bus, exact change. You don't get a ticket and there's no building to go into. Just get on the bus, pay and go. The ticket building would be for State Fair...

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AEW21 View Post
    Now, the State Fair is different than Summerfest--two different places--Nd Stare Fair isn't even going on right now! Summerfest Park n Rides will be marked with the smiley face logo. As far as I know and as I've ever done, you pay when you get in the bus, exact change. You don't get a ticket and there's no building to go into. Just get on the bus, pay and go. The ticket building would be for State Fair...
    Ok, thats alright then, as long as everyone else has to take the time to stick all their dollars in too! lol

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani View Post
    Ok, thats alright then, as long as everyone else has to take the time to stick all their dollars in too! lol
    You'll see other people mingling around to catch the bus, so you'll see where you need to be.

fyi (I just learned this year taking the bus) You can shove all your paper money into the slot at once -doesn't even matter if you have a 5 and a single or if they're upside down, etc. -they can all get put in together. Just drop the 50 cents if you have it into the slot next to the paper money slot....it goes very quick...I promise you won't hold up the line!
    [

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Everyone attending tonight--HAVE FUN!!! Hurry back with details!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Tonight's The Night!

I am sooooooooo excited! I woke up only about half an hour ago (because yep, it's true, teenagers sleep ridiculously late) but I immediately got on the computer to check up on the Louisville thread. The concert last night sounded like it was amazing, and I'm expecting the same thing tonight at Summerfest!

So to all going tonight, safe travels on the freeway flyers and have an awesome time! I know we will
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

Hubby and I are heading home to IL from Louisville and we've just decided to go right past our home town and keep heading up to Summerfest.

JK!!! Would love to, though'

I hope everybody going to tonight's show has a great time. Try to meet up if you can. It will make it that much more special.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Leaving soon to go! It's a warm one out there, but can't Wait to see the guys!!

I'll keep you all posted here on my iPhone...

oh I hope you have a great time.

October is so far away.

Hope things don't change