Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles at Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI - 7/07

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles at Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI - 7/07

That's good news! I will definately pay $150 for the best seats. Do you guys think these shows will sell out fast? I have no idea how quick tickets go with these guys these days. I work nights so I sleep during the day and wouldn't be able to get my ticket until at least 6 hours after the sale starts.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I would assume they would sell fast. There have only been presales so far, and they don't put many tickets out for sale with those, but the first attempt I got seats on the floor two sections back using 'best available' and two minutes later I got nosebleed seats on 'best available'.

I don't think they'll sell out in a day, but all the good seats will be gone within a few minutes, in my opinion. Then again, my definition of a 'good seat' is probably different than most people's!!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Henley Honey View Post
    OK, so here's the deal with Summerfest. There is no amex presale on ticketmaster for this concert. The only presale listed is for a "Venue/Radio" presale which starts on Wed the 27th at 10 am CDT. You can pay with any credit card -- it doesn't have to be American Express.
    HOWEVER, keep your fingers crossed. I've sent a few e-mails and I'm trying to get the radio/venue presale code for you. I will send you a pm and let you know if I was successful in getting it. I should know by tomorrow.
    The seats (with fees) are between $61.20 and $156.30 and I think you stand an excellent chance of getting the ones you want.

I've tried emailing as well, but so far haven't gotten a response. Have you had any luck, Henley Honey?

For those of you coming in from out of town, let me know. I'd love to meet up with you and show you around Summerfest or help you out with ideas of where to stay, etc. Just pm me!
    [

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Molly View Post
    I've tried emailing as well, but so far haven't gotten a response. Have you had any luck, Henley Honey?

For those of you coming in from out of town, let me know. I'd love to meet up with you and show you around Summerfest or help you out with ideas of where to stay, etc. Just pm me!

I sent you a pm Molly.

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

It's very confusing. The original info we got was that the presale stated Monday 3/25, but Tickemaster is listing is as:

Radio/Venue Presale Wednesday 3/27 and general sale Thursday 3/28.

Hmmmm. I think we have to go with Ticketmaster.

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Molly View Post

I am not sure now if i'll be able to make this show, it's the same day that i usually get home from work (i work 11 hours from home) and I just found out the show is 5 hours from me, not 2 like i thought. So i need a miracle if i'm gonna make it to this show.

Just posted my first comment in intro thread, and so happy to find this topic....

My sister, cousins and I are finally at the age (and jobs!) where we can hopefully afford Eagles tickets. Very excited, but all the info on the Wed. presale seems so up in the air and sketchy.

I swear the official band website said there would be an AmEx cardholder presale code, but I've seen no sign of it, and from this thread, there seems to no AmEx code now...? TicketMaster says there's the venue/radio presale code, but no luck uncovering that, either. I e-mailed WKLH, being the classic rock station in town, but haven't heard anything.

Anyone else have any new info? Even ticket prices seem to be confidential information--why so d.l., Summerfest?

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AEW21 View Post
    Just posted my first comment in intro thread, and so happy to find this topic....

My sister, cousins and I are finally at the age (and jobs!) where we can hopefully afford Eagles tickets. Very excited, but all the info on the Wed. presale seems so up in the air and sketchy.

I swear the official band website said there would be an AmEx cardholder presale code, but I've seen no sign of it, and from this thread, there seems to no AmEx code now...? TicketMaster says there's the venue/radio presale code, but no luck uncovering that, either. I e-mailed WKLH, being the classic rock station in town, but haven't heard anything.

Anyone else have any new info? Even ticket prices seem to be confidential information--why so d.l., Summerfest?
    The AmEx presale is working for me. I just went into ticketmaster and pulled up row p in section 3
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

I swear when I looked yesterday there was nothing there! Thanks for pointing me in right direction. Must alert my AmEx-holding cousin....

Yep, I'm just not going to bother with the Amex presale because I'm at school right now and i don't want to try and text my mom to try and get them. Definitely planning on trying for venue presale tomorrow.
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg