Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles at Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI - 7/07

Default Re: Eagles at Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI - 7/07

I happy and excited--cousin got tickers thru AmEx sale last nite--Section5, row V, seats numbers escape me at moment. Under covering, which will be nice in case it rains...

I bet it will be a blast!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AEW21 View Post
    I happy and excited--cousin got tickers thru AmEx sale last nite--Section5, row V, seats numbers escape me at moment. Under covering, which will be nice in case it rains...
    Great news!!!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

I don't know anyone with an AmEx card so i'll just wait til Thursday I guess. I figured out that if I left work as soon as I got off that Wednesday, I'd have to stay in a hotel somewhere in ND that night, make it home (in MN) by Thursday, unpack and pack again, leave Friday for Milwaukee which is a 5 hour drive, so i'm there by Saturday. That is a lot of driving, but I think i'm gonna go for it. I really don't wanna miss what will probably be my only chance to see these guys!

Would probably stay in one of those hotels that has a kitchen so I can do my own cooking, and probably leave Monday since Sunday I will want to catch up on sleep! lol

By the way, I just read this on the Summerfest website: "Patrons must purchase separate tickets to Marcus Amphitheater shows during Summerfest." Does that mean we have to buy a separate ticket just to get into the festival itself, aside from our concert ticket?
    Last edited by AstraeaLunaAvani; 03-26-2013 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani View Post
    By the way, I just read this on the Summerfest website: "Patrons must purchase separate tickets to Marcus Amphitheater shows during Summerfest." Does that mean we have to buy a separate ticket just to get into the festival itself, aside from our concert ticket?
    No. Tickets to shows at the Marcus Amphitheatre during Summerfest include admission to Summerfest.

Just showed my mom how to buy tickets for tomorrow. I'll be at school tomorrow when they go on sale, but I told her to keep trying for at least the first three sections and if not, the rear reserved seats. Excited! (:
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Good luck with tickets, everyone. Let us know how you make out!

Stuck on the Border

Ugh!!! I cannot believe what crappy seats are coming up. Forget it!

No way am I paying one hundred plus dollars per ticket for uncovered bleacher seats at Summerfest. Been there done that. After the last time years ago, vowed to never sit squashed onto bleachers w/too many people, baking in the sun, surrounded by drunks and trying to focus on the tiny dots on the stage. It's miserable.

I'll take my chances w/ebay or tickets that are thrown back into the pool as the date gets closer.
    [

Well, my mom just bought Section 14 bleacher seats... I suppose I'll have to do some ass-kicking if some drunk gets in my face. Won't stop me from seeing my boys.
    ~ Tori

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Tori View Post
    Well, my mom just bought Section 14 bleacher seats... I suppose I'll have to do some ass-kicking if some drunk gets in my face. Won't stop me from seeing my boys.
    You're a lot younger than I am. I have zero patience for that kind of thing now -even for the Eagles.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Molly View Post
    You're a lot younger than I am. I have zero patience for that kind of thing now -even for the Eagles.
    I already hate when people behave like that - I'm sure after this, I'll have absolute zero tolerance for it. Oh well. Tickets are already bought... we'll see when it comes around.
    ~ Tori