Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles at Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI - 7/07

Default Re: Eagles at Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI - 7/07

Sadly, I don't think you can escape drunks at Summerfest! Nothing like leaving the Marcus at the end of the night to catch your Park-n-Ride bus, wading through plastic cups and bottles on the ground, inhaling stale beer puddles. Ahh, late nights at Henry Mier festival park...

Sometimes I prefer the uncovered section--At least you get fresh air a bit; not so claustrophic. Inside the Amplitheater can get so hot on a humid night--it's all the hot air just pools in there and doesn't move. Must be the slant. View-wise, though, sometimes under the roof is best; the video monitors an be spotty. And I always worry about rain...

Stuck on the Border

I've been going to shows at the Marcus for years. I'll take the covered seats over the uncovered seats every time. I'll just wait until the very last mintue and play chicken with getting better tickets.

It works for other people, I may as well give it a shot.
    [

Border Desperado RebeccaLovesEagles's Avatar

I got my tickets for the show

You know you have some delicious bugs here about on the Mississippi... Extra Protein thank you very much!!!!-Don Henley- At the St. Louis, MO concert June 2010.

I'm curious to know how much has sold, and what's still left--hard to know with Summerfest; I always get the feeling people wait to the last minute to buy tickets for summer shows there..

So excited that so many board members shall be attending. We should all wear "3E" buttons to identify each other!

Border Desperado RebeccaLovesEagles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AEW21 View Post
    I'm curious to know how much has sold, and what's still left--hard to know with Summerfest; I always get the feeling people wait to the last minute to buy tickets for summer shows there..

So excited that so many board members shall be attending. We should all wear "3E" buttons to identify each other!
    LOL that would be fun ... though people would wonder about us

You know you have some delicious bugs here about on the Mississippi... Extra Protein thank you very much!!!!-Don Henley- At the St. Louis, MO concert June 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani View Post
    I've never even heard of this Amex card, i've been to like 150 concerts and never had any problem getting good seats if I get them presale or the first day, but i've never bought Eagles tickets before! lol But I can say the expensive ones will be the closest, probably that entire red section. The yellow section might be spendy too. I wanna be in section 2 or 6! I really dont wanna pay $800 though like some people are saying their tickets have been lately. If $125 is the highest, i'd pay that for sure.

Are you going alone, Tori?
    I bought 2 tickets for the lawn at 66.00 a ticket through ticket liquidators. I saw seat prices as high as 1900.00 dollars for front row middle.

John

Those scalpers charge insane amounts! If only we could all get the tickets we desire from official sources.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Smile Re: Eagles at Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI - 7/07

I got my tickets, ready to go, now just have to wait 3 months to make the journey. I only live 5 hrs away, but July seems like a lifetime away. I cannot wait....

Excellent! It'll be here before you know it!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

Omg I have been so frustrated these last 4 days!! I got my ticket and came in here to talk to you all and the site hasn't loaded for me!, I'm still unable to get on using my laptop, I have to use my phone so I can't type a whole lot, it takes forever! Anyway, I got section 3 row Y for 150 bucks! so I'm pretty close, just bummed I couldn't get Joe's side Lol... Anyway, I wanna meet up with some of you there, I'm going alone! Damn I hate typing with my phone, it took me 1 5 minutes to make this post! Lol