Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles at Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI - 7/07

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles at Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI - 7/07

Quote Originally Posted by John Conner View Post
    I got my tickets, ready to go, now just have to wait 3 months to make the journey. I only live 5 hrs away, but July seems like a lifetime away. I cannot wait....
    I have a 5 hour drive too! Where do you live?

Smile Re: Eagles at Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI - 7/07

Quote Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani View Post
    I have a 5 hour drive too! Where do you live?
    Superior, Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by John Conner View Post
    Superior, Wisconsin
    Hmmm...now i'm confused, I live in Minnesota and my drive time is the same as yours, and I know Superior isn't close to me, i'm pretty familiar with western WI.

Said on WKLH this morning that Summerfest told them the remaining tickets for the show are "extremely limited" and it sold "well and quick"...

Border Desperado RebeccaLovesEagles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AEW21 View Post
    Said on WKLH this morning that Summerfest told them the remaining tickets for the show are "extremely limited" and it sold "well and quick"...
    I'm glad I have my tickets

You know you have some delicious bugs here about on the Mississippi... Extra Protein thank you very much!!!!-Don Henley- At the St. Louis, MO concert June 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani View Post
    Hmmm...now i'm confused, I live in Minnesota and my drive time is the same as yours, and I know Superior isn't close to me, i'm pretty familiar with western WI.
    I used to drive back and forth from Sturgeon Bay, Wi (Green Bay) and it took me right around 5-5.5 hrs to make it there. I made one trip to Milwaukee on the back of a motorcycle but don't really remember how long it took. We are in the northwestern corner of WI and it takes right around 6 to get to Madison...

Well i'll be getting there the day before the show so I'll get there on time either way!

I kinda wish it was general admission so we could all hang together during the show! It would be cool to meet some of you!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Just saw on Billy Idol's FB page that he's now one of the headliners for Summerfest also but on June 27th. How long is Summerfest?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    It's a shame this isn't closer to me! The Eagles are closing out this event (Summerfest). Tickets to the show also includes entrance to the festival. There are a few acts still not named, but here's who's there the other days (so far):

The other headliners are: fun. (June 27), Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (June 2, Jason Aldean (June 29), New Kids on the Block (July 2), Rush (July 4) and Tim McGraw (July 5).

http://www.jsonline.com/entertainmen...199386061.html
    TBF, I quoted the link above. I'll take Billy Idol over Jason Aldean any day! It looks like it's over a week, and when I posted this, there were some holes to fill, and so it sounds like they've filled in some dates.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Just saw on Billy Idol's FB page that he's now one of the headliners for Summerfest also but on June 27th. How long is Summerfest?
    Summerfest is 10 days long. It's closed on the 4th of July. I believe it runs this year from June 27-July 3rd then July 5th -July 7th.

There are multiple stages on the Summerfest grounds varying in size. The past few years, a couple of very nice "side" stages that accomodate a few thousand people have been added. With the price of admission, a person can "wander" from stage to stage, act to act as live music is happening all day long from the time the gates open until they close.

Billy Idol is headlining one of the "side" stages. Jason Aldean is headlining the "main" stage which is the Marcus Amphitheatr(where the Eagles will also be appearing on July 7th-which is the last day of the festival. The Marcus is the only stage on the grounds that requires reserved seating. All the other stages are festival seating and included with the price of admission.

All the side stage acts have been announced as of yesterday. Some very good names on the list. Check out www.summerfest.com for the list.
    [