Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles HOTE Tour Discussion (2013 - 2015)

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles 2013 Tour Discussion

I did do it a year ago with LiveNation, for Glenn's show in DC, but the stipulation was 72 hours. The best bet is to open a live chat session with them or send an email or call and see what their current 'rules' are.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

I'm looking for someone to go to the Toronto, Cleveland or Pittsburgh concert with...and maybe room with for the night...I like Soda's concept...don't let a man...or anyone stand in your way of seeing the guys...

actually I could go to any of the concerts if I fly...if anyone wants a roommate...

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    I'm looking for someone to go to the Toronto, Cleveland or Pittsburgh concert with...and maybe room with for the night...I like Soda's concept...don't let a man...or anyone stand in your way of seeing the guys...

actually I could go to any of the concerts if I fly...if anyone wants a roommate...
    You're welcome here if you'd like to come to Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Ticketmaster does that? Since when?
    I don't know. I read it yesterday on their website.

Hey all, I got two emails tonight, both from LiveNation. One was for the show here in DC and the other for the show in Pittsburgh (I have both venues 'favorited').

The email for Pittsburgh said there was a LiveNation presale that begins tomorrow morning. AmEx not required. The email for DC did NOT say this, so it's obviously not all the shows. It's my guess, but I don't know, that any venue that currently has the interactive map available might have this presale tomorrow. Due to volume, don't count on the interactive maps being there in the morning, so check now.

The presale code is on Livenation's 'help'. There are two and I only remember SWOON. I'm listening to hockey while writing testcases, so I don't have time now to go back and look again at the second one.
    VK

Smile Re: Eagles 2013 Tour Discussion

Hi I just found this forum, wanted to say it's interesting how Bethel Woods is selling out so quickly, yet Philadelphia still has a good amount of great seats still available.

this will be my first Eagles show ever. I'm very psyched! Will be going to the Bethel Woods show on 7/25.

Also was if there are any Stones fans on board here?

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by desperado View Post
    Hi I just found this forum, wanted to say it's interesting how Bethel Woods is selling out so quickly, yet Philadelphia still has a good amount of great seats still available.

this will be my first Eagles show ever. I'm very psyched! Will be going to the Bethel Woods show on 7/25.
    Oh awesome, you ARE going to see them!! In your introduction thread I said hopefully you'll get to see them soon, and you are! YAY!

A question for the experienced ticket buyers out there - I bought VIP tickets to Mansfield with the package that promises tickets in rows 11-20, but they don't tell you which seats you got on the receipt. Is there a way to check this, say by calling the venue, prior to the show, or do you really have to wait until you arrive like they say you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Windeagle View Post
    A question for the experienced ticket buyers out there - I bought VIP tickets to Mansfield with the package that promises tickets in rows 11-20, but they don't tell you which seats you got on the receipt. Is there a way to check this, say by calling the venue, prior to the show, or do you really have to wait until you arrive like they say you do?
    I'm pretty sure you have to wait until you get there. I've never gotten the Fan package that doesn't include dinner, so I assume you don't get your tickets like the others. They will send you an email telling you where to go and what to do, but don't hesitate to call them now and get more information on how the Fan package works.
    VK

I'm trying to buy tickets for Ottawa on the presale but the best seats are in the 1st upper leve. Should I wait for the regular sale for better seats?