Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas 3/23/2013

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Las Vegas 3/23/2013

Very well said, TBF! Everyone is entitled to their opinions and their right to voice them. Both trolling and flaming are against our Terms of Service, though, so it's not a free-for-all. I've been to enough concerts lately to know that all four of them get their share of applause, including Glenn, of course. Joe usually does get the most and it's set up that way (an example is that he's introduced last and with the most 'fanfare'). He certainly deserves it.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

well said.....WW, VA, Brooke and TBF.

when I read it I was shocked and thought that the best thing was to ignore it since drawing attention to "negative" or bad behavior only makes people think that type of comment or behavior is ok..
    GUYS it is not

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    While I completely agree that the language was unnecessary (I always figure it's best to try to make a point while not using foul or degrading language-people take you more serious that way), I also feel, like we always say here, you are entitled to your opinion.

Obviously, B77, you bought a ticket to see them and sounds like you like them, so you must be a fan to some extent. Sorry you were disappointed. I've also noticed at the concerts and watching videos that Joe & Timothy do get their fair share of the applause--for good reason.

Galeon, it's always pretty cool to see celebrities in these settings but I doubt that everyone there thought Glenn looked that bad (evidence of that here on this board on a daily basis). Rather harsh and always best to remember others are looking at you also, do you really want them saying such negative things about you? We all have our off days.

Thanks for chiming in tho--- new members are always welcome here as long as they our courteous and respectful to other members.
    I didn't say I didn't love the band or that Frey couldn't sing, I merely pointed out they showed him on the jumbotron and the look on his face was startling. I get I'm in a forum dedicated to the worship of this band (which I love also) but is giving an opinion with NO foul language against the rules? Stoned zombie isn't foul language and sorry if it bothers you but it was true.

Since you are such a big fan of the band, Galeon, it surprises me that you choose for your first post to be an insult of Glenn. Is that all you find worthy of "chiming in" on?

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

In my opinion, the Eagles are a BAND - who gets the loudest applause, who makes the silliest jokes, or who looks worst at any particular Eagles show is not important. The way they sound together is what makes THE EAGLES. The sum of the 4 is greater than any one individual.

Just catching up with all of these photos... love 'em! The "baby chick hair" comment had me cracking up.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

And yet more pics from "Nameless In Houston"

REALLY has the baby chick hair going on in this one!

Last edited by Henley Honey; 04-01-2013 at 10:01 AM.