Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chicago, Il (Opening for Bob Seger)

Default Re: Chicago, Il (Opening for Bob Seger)

Awesome! Thx for the review!

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Exactly, and being a Ford person, it was especially difficult to deal with!
    FORD?!

Chevy!!!! lololol. I don't drive (blind in left eye) but my dad has it ingrained in my brain that Chevy is the only name in trucks lol.

Funny story, when my dad was growing up he had a boss who always made fun of his Chevy truck and the brand. Well anyway, my dad took the logo off of the front of his boss's truck and had a buddy make a "DORF" logo lol and he put that on his truck and kept the Ford logo.

Anyway, his boss discovered the logo and knew who it was immediately and of course my dad gave him his original logo to put back on lol but it was hilarious him telling me that.... We are GMC/Chevy all the way here. My dad has a Chevy Silverado, my mom drives a GMC Yukon.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    FORD?!

Chevy!!!! lololol. I don't drive (blind in left eye) but my dad has it ingrained in my brain that Chevy is the only name in trucks lol.

Funny story, when my dad was growing up he had a boss who always made fun of his Chevy truck and the brand. Well anyway, my dad took the logo off of the front of his boss's truck and had a buddy make a "DORF" logo lol and he put that on his truck and kept the Ford logo.

Anyway, his boss discovered the logo and knew who it was immediately and of course my dad gave him his original logo to put back on lol but it was hilarious him telling me that.... We are GMC/Chevy all the way here. My dad has a Chevy Silverado, my mom drives a GMC Yukon.
    My Dad has it ingrained in us to only go with Fords! It's great at a family get together, except for my mother's Subaru, to see the nine or ten Fords all lined up together. I bought a GM car once. A 1986 Pontiac Firebird, 8 cylinder, 5L (307 cubic inch) double-barrel carburetor. Moved like the wind with a lot of low-end torque that meant that even though it was an automatic you could get it to squeal tire as it changed into every gear. The transmission was made from the same parts as GM's other vehicles, mostly 4 and 6 cylinders, which meant mostly plastic. The transmission MELTED at 22,000 miles. Fortunately it was still under warranty, but that was my last foray into the world of GM. It was about that time period when this song was played for Chevy commercials and I've skipped over it when playing a CD ever since.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.