Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which of Don's solo albums/songs would you recommend listening to first?

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Which of Don's solo albums/songs would you recommend listening to first?

Well, posting here didn't work because you got a different answer from almost everyone!!! That always happens...
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

Default Re: Which of Don's solo albums/songs would you recommend listening to first?

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Well, posting here didn't work because you got a different answer from almost everyone!!! That always happens...
    LOL That's alright though, it's good to get different opinions for anything! I am starting with the greatest hits then i'll go back and start from the first one, it will take me a month probably but I don't like to miss out on anything when I like a band this much. I'll probably do the same with Glenn's stuff too. It will probably be 2014 by the time I get through all the members' solo stuff! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Debutante View Post
    Outside of the Greatest Hits, my favorite is his first album.
    I'm with HD here. My favorite non-hits off I Can't Stand Still are "Talking to the Moon" and "Lilah", with "You Better Hang Up" for something up-tempo. In fact, there isn't much I DON'T like on this album.

BTPB doesn't have much that wasn't a hit, though if I had to choose, it would be "Drivin' With Your Eyes Closed" (up-tempo) or "A Month of Sundays" (ballad).

That should get you started anyway.

I really like all Don's solo stuff, and each album has great tracks that aren't on the Best Of... you might not get through it in a hurry, but you're going to love it!!
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne