Wow, it has been 3 months since I even visited the board.

I am sure some have rejoiced in my absence, maybe a few have hoped for my return. Either way, I will start to contribute again, and listen to others to see if they are still koolaid drinkers, or have been willing to look at members of the bands seedy underbelly.

Then again, prior to watching HOE, I probably never would have dived into the real history of the Eagles, not the contrived made for TV and promotional one.
Since my last visit my research seems to be complete with a visit to the Troubadour and discussing what the guys were like back in the day with some very knowledgeable people. I didn't fly out there for that purpose, but while in LA twice since my last visit here, I just had to make it to the strip a few times. It has changed dramatically in just 10 years, much less what it must have been like 30-40 years ago.

There is so much to cover, I don't even have the time now, but rest assured the Eagles (mainly Frey and Henley) are not looking any better from a personal standpoint.
That goes for their greed, ultra liberal politics, and general narcissism. But more on that later.

`